So one of my families favorite pies is a chocolate chip pie. It’s actually a recipe from a friend of the family but she shared it with my mom & it’s one of our favorites! I really wanted to make our favorite pie for my families Easter celebration, but I also really wanted to put an Easter spin on it. So I went & stood in the baking aisle at the grocery store for quite a while and just couldn’t find anything I wanted to use. So I decided I would wonder over to the candy aisle and see what I could come up with & then I saw them! The mini Cadbury Creme Eggs!! They were the perfect solution! And the pie was absolutely delicious!! So if you need a last minute dessert idea, this is one you should definitely add to your list!!Print
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Stick Real Butter
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 12 mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 9? Pie Shell – I used a premade graham cracker pie crust
- [sc name="ad1" ]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in the microwave at 30% for 30 seconds. Stir and then continue melting in 15 second intervals until the butter is melted.
- Allow the butter to cool to room temperature before continuing.
- Add the eggs to the butter and beat with a whisk.
- Add the sugar, flour and vanilla and mix together well.
- Chop up the mini Cadbury Creme Eggs & fold into the mixture.
- Pour into the 9? pie shell.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the pie is set