Campbell’s Contest 2020
The Campbell’s Harley Contest.
Enter to WIN a Harley Davidson Motorbike
There will be one (1) Prize available to be won, 2020 Harley-Davidson® 2020 Iron 1200 TM Motorcycle, Base Model in Vivid Black (approx. retail value $13,000.00).
How to Enter
- purchase any three (3) participating Campbell products on the same receipt at a participating Save on Food Store;
- go to the link below to enter this contest and upload a picture of your receipt;
- A receipt may be uploaded only once.
NO Purchase Entry mail-in option is available. See official rules for details.
- Open to residents of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta, BC or Yukon,
- Age of majority
- Unlimited entry (one entry per original receipt)
**This contest is brought to you by Save on Foods and Campbell’s.
This Campbell’s Contest ends November 12, 2020
A little about Campbell’s Canada
Campbell’s brand was founded way back in 1930.
They believed that Canadians were looking for nourishing food that was great-tasting and healthy and straightforward.
Campbell’s has been and continues to be a massive supporter of the Hunger Relief Program in Canada.
Each year they donate approximately 1 million pounds of food to food banks across Canada. Not to mention funds and volunteer hours that are put into this initiative.
You may be familiar with some of the following brands that Campbell’s produces;
- Campbell’s Red & White
- Campbell’s Gardennay
- V8 V-Fusion
Over the last five years, Campbell has been one of the first companies to reduce the Sodium amount found in their products. People needed a healthier alternative, and a reduction of salt was just the way to go.
There is now 10 to 25 percent less Sodium in their products.