Campbell’s Contest 2021
“The Campbell’s® SAMSUNG Kitchen Appliance Contest”
Enter to WIN up to $15,000 in Samsung appliances!
There will be one prize available to be won, consisting of a Gift Card for SAMSUNG appliances (with an approximate retail value of Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000 CDN) which can be used to purchase kitchen appliances
The value of the only prize is CAD $15,000.
How to Enter
- Purchase any 3 participating Campbell products during the Contest Period in a single transaction from a participating CO?OP Food Store in BC, AC, SK, MB, Kenora Dist. of NW ON and NT or online at shop.crs.
- complete the online form, upload a photo of your digital or original cash register receipt showing products purchased, retailer name, transaction date & time, and total transaction value to receive one entry.
- Each entry requires a unique receipt
NO Purchase Entry
Mail-in option is available. See official rules for details.
There is no limit to the number of Entries that an Eligible Entrant can receive
- Open to residents of BC, AC, SK, MB, Kenora Dist. of NW ON and NT
- Age of majority
- Unlimited entry (one entry per original receipt)
This Campbell’s Contest ends November 10, 2021
A little about Campbell’s Canada
Campbell’s brand was founded way back in 1930.
They believed that Canadians were looking for nourishing food that was great-tasting and healthy and straightforward.
Campbell’s has been and continues to be a massive supporter of the Hunger Relief Program in Canada.
Each year they donate approximately 1 million pounds of food to food banks across Canada. Not to mention funds and volunteer hours that are put into this initiative.
You may be familiar with some of the following brands that Campbell’s produces;
- Campbell’s Red & White
- Campbell’s Gardennay
- V8 V-Fusion
Over the last five years, Campbell has been one of the first companies to reduce the Sodium amount found in their products. People needed a healthier alternative, and a reduction of salt was just the way to go.
There is now 10 to 25 percent less Sodium in their products.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Wednesday November 10th, 2021