If you have not got wind of Checkout51 Canada – The Free Cashback Mobile Application everyone in North America is talking about! We are here to let you know about it! It’s Totally Cool if any Canadians use it, as you will only get Canadian Offers anyhow of where your address is.
Checkout51 is like Mail-in Rebates old school way but its digital and replaces physical coupons for Brands. It’s pretty easy in the long run.
- Simply Check out the Weekly Offers
- Shop at your local grocery stores
- Snap a picture of your receipt
- Upload receipt to your application
- When you reach $20.00 in rebates, request a cheque
ABOUT CHECKOUT 51
Checkout 51 was founded and launched in the year 2012. It allows merchants to provide digital coupons without having to produce physical or printed coupons. It’s a win-win for both Food Brands and the consumers that want to save money on groceries and other shopping items. Getting Cash Back is a very easy way to save money. Checkout51 Canada was such a Success they branched out into the USA and also turned out to be quite successful.
In 2014, they branched out to the United States where they have also built a massive
HOW DOES CHECKOUT 51 WORK?
Checkout 51 is really an easy concept to follow. There are no clipping coupons on this method, just great old savings, I can also show you additional ways to save but will discuss later in the article. I found using Checkout 51 to be pretty easy. Unlike the physical clipping and stacking of coupons, using Checkout 51 is neither an “art” nor a “science,” it’s just easy!
This is how to get started:
- A Simple Sign up for a Checkout 51 account here
- Browse all the new and old available for the week. New items are offered on Thursdays. Items include everything from Groceries, General home supplies, cleaning supplies, baby products, beauty products, pet food and more.
- Go shopping and you can purchase products at any store ( I suggest on sale if possible)
- Get home, and simple use your phone to snap a picture of your receipt and upload them to the application.
- The Team at Checkout 51 will review your receipt and credit your account with a few days.
- You can cash out when your balance reaches $20 or more.
Checkout 51 Tips
New offers go live on Thursdays on Checkout51 Canada and expire the following Wednesday. You need to be sure to upload your receipt as soon as possible, as the offer will expire or can possibly run out. as some offers have limited quantities.
A good practice to go Grocery shopping, and come home and upload your receipts the same day.
Keep an eye on those offers as some can be claimed a Multiple Times, Example 2 kinds of cereal, or it may say 5 – But the Receipt can only be used Once.
Each upload of a receipt may take a few days to review and be accepted. Then once you reach the $20.00 thresh hold – just Cash out and they will send you a cheque in the mail.
Some offers can be claimed multiple times, but each receipt can only be used once.
Checkout 51 was the first Cashback app to hit Canada and has the most current and most offers to choose from. There have been a few other mobile applications launch up, but none of them survived but Checkout51 and Caddle.
For Canadians, The app of Checkout 51 is the best application for Cash Back out of any of them just due to pure volume of offers they have.
Checkout 51: Tips
1. Checkout51 Canada has huge offers selection, and I am sure you will be able to find at least an item or two to be able to do a Cash Back Transaction since there are tons of offers, and mostly on daily items, such as shampoo, cereal, ice cream, Raid, baby diapers and more.
2. It’s pretty easy to reach the $20.00 payout threshold when some cashback offers are up to $4.00. Most are $1.00 or $2.00 but it’s pretty easy to cash out on $20.00 a few times a year.
3. Shop At any store –Including Online such as Amazon.ca and yes you can even Shop at Costco. Sometimes you will find a bonus for purchasing at Walmart but once you are familiar with the dashboard everything will become clear. If using online items such as Amazon, remember you need the itemized packing slip for your “Receipt” For online orders, you will need an itemized packing slip as proof of purchase.
4. Use other Rebate Apps or other programs to upload the same receipt if possible. The odd brand will use both Cashback51 Canada and Caddle. So you could use that same receipt for both cashback apps. Or sometimes Caddle has an offer for spending money at a particular chain, and the same receipt can be used for items purchases at a particular chain.
5. Feel Free to Use Physical Coupons along with Checkout 51 and save even more money for a lot of offers. It’s now one of the only ways you can “STACK Coupons ” in Canada at least in 2020.
6. Refer a Friend Bonus When a friend signs up using your referral link, you will get a $5.00 bonus and your friend will also get a bonus when they redeem their FIRST offer. ( This offer is only available after you have uploaded your first Receipt, and can be found under your Profile.
Click HERE to find Coupons to help you save even more money with Checkout51 Canada current offers.