Cyber Monday Deals Extended for 2020!
When Black Friday 2020 ends, Cyber Monday will follow next week!
Cyber Monday in 2020 falls on November 30, 2020, this year, and you don’t want to miss out on these deals, as it’s one of the largest discount days for online retailers. It’s the day to shop if you missed any Black Friday sales, as many retailers will hold a similar sale on Cyber Monday! So if you missed Black Friday – Don’t panic – Most retailers change the colour of their sale and run the same deal for Cyber Monday.
As Requested, Here’s the Cheatsheet for the 2020 year for cyber Monday
What Canadian Stores Participating in Cyber Monday
- Children’s Place
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Yves Rocher
- Canadian tire
- Marks Warehouse
- Shop PatPat
- The Source
- London Drugs
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Columbia Sportwear
- Joe Fresh
- Gap Canada
- Banana Republic
- Vitality Extracts
- Home Hardware
- Bass Pro /Cabelas
- The Brick
- Sirens Fashions
- Hudson Bay
- Moxies Gift Card Deal Buy $50 get $20 off in coupons.
What Can you expect on Cyber Monday 2020
The sales and types of discounts you will see :
- Free Shipping on all orders or a lesser amount
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sales
- 30% off Regular Prices
- Extra 20% Off Sale Prices
- Extra 40% Off Clearance Prices
Does Canada have Cyber Monday?
Yes, Canada has been celebrating Cyber Monday promotions since around the year 2008, and every year as more retailers go online with their stores, the larger and bigger Cyber Monday becomes larger.
Top Cyber Monday Deals Canada 2019
Just a sample of what we saw last year for the Monday Deal of the Year
- Addition Elle – Save 40% off every single thing
- Mark’s – Up to 70% off regular price
- Joe Fresh – Save 30% off sitewide.
- Sport Chek – 25% off sitewide
- Columbia Sportswear – 50% off Select Promotional items
Suppose you are a Cyber Monday Newbie Shopper. Here’s how to maximize your money to be saved during this big sale of the year. A little bit of planning ahead of time will help you stay focused on the items you want at a discounted price.
- Make a list of items you are shopping for
- Find which online retailers are selling on the list.
- Price Watch of who has the lowest price before the sale
- Stay up late the night before, as most retailers start the sale at a minute past midnight.
- Make the price comparison on the online retailers with their Cyber Monday Sale (in Step 3)