Sep 6, 2020
Doritos Contest for Canada 2020.
Doritos “Become a Warrior” Contest.
Enter to Win $11,750 CASH or Trip to Greece + instant prizes.
- 10 Tech Packs available to be won, consisting of a CAD $100 BestBuy.ca gift card
- 1,000 movie passes to “Wonder Women 1984” available to be won (ARV $13.99 ea)
Grand Prize: Winners Choice, CASH or Trip.
- $11,750 CASH OR
- A trip to Santorini, Greece: trip for two (2) to Santorini, Greece consisting of:
- Round trip economy class air transportation for two (2) to Santorini, Greece;
- Double occupancy luxury hotel accommodation for five (5) nights;
- Ground transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to the airport;
- spending money in the amount of USD 1,000 for the winner only
Purchase Entry. Purchase specially-marked participating DORITOS products, and look for a nine (9)-digit numeric code or sixteen (16)-digit alphanumeric code found on the bag.
No Purchase Entry. If you wish to enter the Contest without purchase, you can use the Bag Code: 902114601.
Limit 3 Bag Codes per person per email address per day.
- Maximum three entries per day
- Open to Canada only
- Quebec friendly
- Ages 13+
This Doritos Contest ends July 12, 2020
Has this ContestContest ended? Find more contests here.
Have you guys heard of the new Doritos Roulette Chips?
In one bag of these chips are a handful of very hot, very spicy, make your eyes water chips hidden among the regular flavour of Doritos chips.
Are you lucky to get one? Or unlucky? You be the judge of that. I guess it as to do with if you love hot and spicy or are more of a mild and mellow person.
I love the hot and spicy versions of food, and I also love Doritos Roulette.
If you find yourself out and about doing a little shopping today, be sure to pick up a bag of these painfully spicy chips.
Doritos Roulette Commercial
See the commercial on television or Youtube. The funny TV ad that shows just how tasty these chips are.
They depict the game of Russian Roulette but in your mouth and with a mind-blowing taste.
What Are Regular Doritos You Might Ask?
Many of you are familiar with these seasoned tortilla chips. They come in many mouth-watering flavours that please and satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
This brand was first introduced back in 1964.
Bold Flavours and a big crunch that will make snacking exciting and enjoyable.
Whether you are looking for an afternoon snack or are taking in the big game, why not pick up a pack or two of Doritos tonight.