New Flight Center Contest
Adventurous Vacation Contest
Enter to win a Vacation for 4 to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida!
There is one vacation package for a group of 4 persons to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The vacation package shall include:
· An airfare credit of up to seven hundred and $750 CAD per person on Air Canada or WestJet for 4 people to Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida, United States, from Canada on a regularly scheduled flight.
· Motorcoach transportation to and from Orlando International Airport to a hotel at the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort;
· One (1) standard room (maximum of four (4) persons per room) at a WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort hotel (at WDCC’s selection) for five (5) nights;
· Up to four (4) Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Plus Option (Peak); and
· One (1) Disney Gift Card in the amount of six hundred U.S. dollars ($600.00), subject to restrictions.
The approximate retail value of the vacation package is $8384.00 USD.
To enter,simply answer the simple quiz question ,then fill out the entry form to enter.
- Open to Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Single Entry
Contest ends September 15, 2017
About Flight Centre
Flight Centre’s Lowest Airfare Guarantee promises you the best deals on flights within Canada and around the world. They will beat any comparable airfare quote and that’s their guarantee–if not, you fly free.
Flight Centre Ltd. was founded in 1982 in Brisbane, Australia and is a leading retailer of travel products and services
In 1995 it became a publicly traded company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
Now more than thirty years later, the company operates 29 retail, corporate and wholesale brands, internationally. Countries now expanded to Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, South Africa, India, Canada, the United States, United Arab Emirates, Singapore and China.
Flight Centre Canada
In February 2008, Flight Centre Ltd. acquired Liberty Travel, As a result of the integration, Flight Centre Canada and Liberty Travel USA.
Flight Centre’s presence in Canada includes more than 180 shops & businesses and over 1,000 staff across the country.
Flight Centre Canada is headquartered in Vancouver and has locations throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia. Its multi-channel distribution strategy sets it apart from competitors by offering its clients the choice of dealing with an agent either directly or in person, on the phone or online through its booking engine www.flightcentre.ca.
Flight Centre has been rated one of Canada’s Top 50 Employers to work for in Canada for the past 13 straight years, according to the Globe & Mail’s Report on Business Magazine/MacLean’s Magazine annual rankings and in 2010 was named one of Canada’s top 10 Corporate Cultures.