This sandwich really reminds me of Hawaiian Pizza – The Taste of Ham & Pineapple smothered in mozzarella cheese on a whole grain bread grilled till brown is simply divine! You’ll love this Grilled Sandwich if you love Pineapple on your pizza!
So glad I had an opened can of pineapple rings sitting in my fridge to be used up!
Grill the Pineapple in the pan to remove moisture as it will make your sandwich soggy otherwise!
- Yield: 1 1x
Easy peasy sandwich the next time you make a grilled cheese add some flare to it
- 2 pcs of Whole Grain Bread
- 1 piece or slice of Ham
- 2.5 rings of pineapple ( Delmonte) – Grill in pan to remove access moisture
- 3 slices of Hard Mozza cheese
- 2 Teaspoons of Butter or Margarine
- Grill your pineapple on grill or frying pan to remove all moisture
- If using a large slice of Ham – Grill it before as well
- Butter both sides of each piece of bread
- Add Ham, Mozza and Pineapple onto one piece of bread in frying pan and cover with the other
- Grill each side till golden brown and the cheese should be melting
- Category: Sandwich
- Cuisine: Tropical