MEGA BLOKS 12 Days of Giveaways Contest.
Enter for your chance to Win a Different Toy each Day.
TWELVE (12) PRIZES, each consisting of Mega Bloks® Products (AVR ranging from US$20 to US$45/each)
- DAY 1: Mega Bloks® BIG BUILDING BAG (80 PCS) – CLASSIC (AVRUS$20)
- DAY 2: Mega Bloks® SHAPE SORTING WAGON – CLASSIC (AVRUS$30)
- DAY 3: Mega Bloks® ABC MUSICAL TRAIN (AVRUS$20)
- DAY 4: Mega Bloks® COUNT & BOUNCE GIRAFFE (AVRUS$15)
- DAY 5: Mega Bloks® BUILD & RACE RIG (AVRUS$20)
- DAY 6: Mega Bloks® BIG BUILDING BAG (80 PCS) – PINK (AVRUS$20)
- DAY 7: Mega Bloks® MUSICAL FARM (AVRUS$25)
- DAY 8: Mega Bloks® BLOCK SCOOPING WAGON – PINK (AVRUS$30)
- DAY 9: Mega Bloks® LET’S GET LEARNING (AVRUS$30)
- DAY 10: Mega Bloks® RIDE ‘N CHOMP CROC (AVRUS$35)
- DAY 11: Mega Bloks® JUNGLE TREEHOUSE BAND (AVRUS$40)
- DAY 12: Mega Bloks® BUILD ‘N LEARN TABLE – CLASSIC (AVRUS$45)
To enter this contest, simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below.
- Daily entry
- Open to Canada and the United States
- Quebec friendly
- Age of majority
- Valid Facebook account
This Mega Block contest ended on December 13, 2019
Has this contest expired? Look for more contests and sweepstakes here. Enter today!!
Mega Bloks is now known as Mega Brands.
This is a Canadian toy company that specializes in children’s toys. Mega Bloks is the most popular product from this company. Kids can build and use their imaginations using these construction sets.
Other brands that are getting more popular these days include names like Mega Puzzles, Board Dudes and Rose Art.
Did you know that Mega Bloks was featured in a viral Honda vehicle tv ad? Bloks fell from the sky, and as they fell, you could see a vehicle being assembled. You could quickly tell it was Mega Bloks that was featured because the logo could be seen.
Not So Fun Fact
Did you know that the Lego Group has filed several lawsuits against Mega Brands? They claim that this company Mega Bloks’ use of the “studs and tubes violate Lego’s trademark. So far, they have been unsuccessful in winning any lawsuit filed against Mega Brands.