The Mott’s Clamato Caesar Summer Recipe Contest.
Enter to Win a Trip to Gourmet Food & Wine Expo in Toronto, ON.
- return airfare to Toronto, Ontario
- Three night’s hotel accommodations
- VIP passes to the Gourmet Food & Wine Expo scheduled for November 23-25, 2018
- VIP passes to the “2018 Beast Caesar in Town National Final” Competition
- VIP “Room Drop” gift basket of Mott’s Clamato branded items
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Toronto, Ontario
- $500 CDN spending money (in the form of a cheque) payable to the winner only
Travel dates are tentatively scheduled for Friday, November 23 to Monday, November 26, 2018
To enter, entrants must visit the link below during the Contest Period and complete
the online Contest entry form including his/her Caesar cocktail recipe and recipe name, a photo of how such Caesar cocktail would look if prepared, and a brief paragraph on why his/her Caesar should be named the “Caesar of the Summer.”
- Open to BC, AB, SK, MB, Yellowknife, NWT, and Kenora District in NW Ontario
- Age of Majority
- Daily Entry
**This Contest is brought to you by Co-op.
Click here to enter Contest.
This Mott’s Contest Ends August 22, 2018
This is one of the essential ingredients in Canada’s Cocktail. Caesar Mott’s Clamato as been around for a long time now and has been enjoyed by many people. There is just something about the smooth way that it goes down and the unique taste.
One fact that I thought you might find interesting;
Canadian’s consume enough Mott’s Clamato Cocktail to make over 350 million Caesar’s a year(courtesy of Canadian Living Magazine).
Clamato is a drink made of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate, flavoured with spices and clam broth.
It’s been produced since 1966 by a few New Yorkers. It’s mostly used for alcoholic beverages and is popular in both Canada & Mexico and ironically enough less in the USA. Ceasar drinks are one of the top 10 cocktails. In Canada.
“That’s a good bloody Caesar!”
Mott’s Pina Colada is a popular product