Do you want to save money?
If so, we have an excellent offer for you! You can get up to $60 back when you purchase one of the new Oral B Electric Toothbrushes. This is a fantastic deal that won’t last long – so act now before it’s too late!
There are many reasons why the Oral B electric toothbrush is better than other brands on the market. It has superior cleaning and whitening power and will make your teeth cleaner.
Oral B Rebate Canada
“Spend More & Get More Event”
Almost Every Year for the last Twenty Years, Oral B, has a Rebate for a Prepaid MasterCard when you spend X on more select products, so it is no surprise that it is back again, this time even better!
There are 3 options to choose from this time.
- Spend $200 and get a $60 PrePaid Mastercard
- Spend $150 and get a $35 PrePaid Mastercard
- Spend $100 and get a $10 PrePaid Mastercard
How to Apply
- You will need to purchase $100 or more (after any coupons or discounts) of participating products (Oral-B Electric Toothbrush, electric brush head refill and Crest Whitening system products) between November 1 , 202212:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and December 31, 2022. Qualifying product purchases must be made with your MasterCard in a single transaction
- Take a Photo of your Receipt
- Upload Your Receipt before January 31, 2023
Participating products are:
- Oral-B iO series
- Genius Series
- Smart Series
- Pro 2000 Twin Pack
- Gum & Sensitive Care
- Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrushes
- Crest 3D White Whitening Products Systems
- All variants of Oral-B Kids Electric Toothbrushes
- Oral-B Manual and Battery toothbrushes
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips Vivid White
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips Noticeably White
- Available to Residents in Canada
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 19 +
- Limit One Offer per email address
Submissions must be received by December 31, 2022
Electric vs Manual Toothbrushes
Did you know that only 30% of people who brush their teeth for 2 minutes do so?
Electric toothbrushes are better at cleaning your teeth because they can reach places manual brushes can’t quickly get to, like behind-the-back molars where plaque tends to build upon the gum line. Also, there’s no need to worry about how much pressure you apply when using an electric brush, so if you have sensitive gums, it will be easier for them to tolerate this style of brushing than a manual one.
Lastly, some studies show that electric toothbrushes remove more plaque than regular ones because they tend to move faster over the surface of your teeth which helps reduce buildup between dental visits.