Attention to all those who want to get their bathroom tissue and other paper products supplied up, there is a new savings opportunity with a Royal Rebate! So start saving today; to get started, you will need to make a purchase, but It’s a significant savings opportunity,
New Royale Promotion: royale toilet paper $5 coupon
- Get $10 in Royale Coupons when you buy $25 or more of any Royale products
In One or more purchases between and October 18, 2021 -January 31, 2021.
PLUS, Once you confirm your registration, you’ll receive a Bonus $2 Royale Coupon to help get you started.
Limit 5 rewards per person and household.
How to Participate
- Spend $25+ or more of any Royale products (before tax) in one or more purchases between October 18, 2021 – January 31, 2022 (facial tissue, bathroom tissue, napkins or Tiger Towel)
- Take a Picture of your receipt. (Proof of Purchase
- Upload the photo of your receipt to the website before February 20, 2022
- Earn $10 in Royale® coupons. You’ll receive two $5.00 Royale coupons
- You will receive your Coupon by mail in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Canadian Resident
- Age of Majority
- Limit of 5 rewards per household
You have until February 20, 2022, to upload your receipt
Save More Money by using Royal Coupons.
Royal Brand Bathroom Tissue
Royal Brand Bathroom Tissue is a commercial bathroom tissue with excellent quality and absorbency. It comes in 2-ply rolls, guaranteed to be solid and durable. Royal Bathroom Tissue has a unique embossed design for an extra soft touch.
One of the many benefits of this product is that it does not contain any lotion, making it hypoallergenic (less likely to irritate the skin). It is strong enough for mopping spills and messes but gentle enough for personal use.
Royal Bathroom Tissue is made of 100% virgin pulp, which means that the fibres are the purest form of wood, making it the most absorbent. One bathroom tissue role is cleaning up messes quickly and efficiently without leaving any lint behind.
This product has won multiple awards for its quality, including an award from the Better Business Bureau in 1991.
Royal Bathroom Tissue also met all EPA guidelines for environmental impact in 1994 during their production.
The following are the product’s main features:
- 2-Ply Roll, so it is strong and durable
- Embossed for an extra soft touch
- Hypoallergenic because it does not contain any lotion
- Made of 100% virgin pulp fibres for high absorption without leaving lint