Find Oral B Coupons or Deals
Oral B has many times during the year savings that can be found using Cash Back Rebates. Cash Back Rebates are similar to coupons, but you have to save $20 before you get all your money back. It’s about as good as a coupon – except that it is suitable only for 1 purchase per device.
But Savings is Savings!
More Popular Way to save money on Oral B products without Coupons
- Often P&G has savings with optimum points ( P&G is the owner of Oral B), and also, P&G every day has a coupon portal, usually with store-only ones.
- Look at ways of combining sales and points at Shoppers Drug Mart during a points event or Majic Fridays.
- Use Flyer Apps to find sales on Oral B products.
- Watch for the yearly Oral B Rebate for a free prepaid Visa when purchasing the newest toothbrush.
Previous Oral-B Canada Coupons.
- Save $2.00 on any TWO Crest OR Oral-B Products.
Excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs.
Coupon Expired? See More Canada Coupons
About & History of Oral B
Oral B Canada has been producing top-of-the-line oral hygiene products for decades, from toothbrushes to mouthwashes and dental floss. It started in 1950 with an American periodontist, Dr. Robert W. Hutson, who developed an innovative toothbrush featuring numerous fine, soft, and flat-ended nylon bristles. This updated design was less scratchy on enamel and better for massaging gums than regular brushes.
In 1958, Dr. Robert W. Hutson founded the Oral-B brand and unveiled its first product, the ‘Oral-B 60’, for its sixty tufts of bristles. As time passed by, additional sizes were soon made available!
In 1984, the Oral-B brand became part of the Gillette group. Since then, they have provided us with excellent quality products such as their Triumph, Professional, and Pulsonic toothbrush categories. With decades of experience producing oral hygiene products, you know that when you buy from Oral B Canada, you’re getting top-notch quality!