Collect Points? Think PC Optimum Points Coupons! PC Optimum loyalty Points is one of Canada’s favourite savings programs! And now, P&G has joined Presidents Choice in these exclusive coupons to get Extra Points while you shop!
This is a great way to get FREE Optimum points when you are purchasing products.
New P&G Bonus Points to Load
Tons of New P&G offers for PC bonus points
How to Use PC Optimum Points Coupons
The following coupon offers are digital coupons. Once you select all the offers you want, you will be directed to the login page for PC Optimum Points, and they are loaded onto your card/number.
Digital Coupons are the Bomb! No Printer is needed!
- 2000 Points for every $10.00 you spend on Annie’s Products
- Get 2000 Points when you purchase 2 Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes
- Get 4000 PCO Points for every $10.00 WUB Nature Valley Products 130-230g
- Get 500 PCO Points WUB 2 Larabar Energy Bars 45g
- Get 2000 PCO Points WUB 2 Jumbo General Mills Cereals
- 3000 PCO Points WUB 3 Pillsbury Strudels, Pizza Pops and Scrambles
- 2000 PCO Points WUB $12 spent on YOP, Yoplait, Minigo and Source Products
All offers expire May 24, 2023
Learn about PC Optimum Points Program if you are new!
Making the Most of Your Points
Combining the offers with sales is a no-brainer, but did you notice – Your points and deals don’t add up in the same week? Well, that’s how it is for me, Maybe I have Murphy’s Law working against me, but I have found a few ways to make this work.
Shop No Name PC Products
Buy the Yellow Packaging every time you can substitute – When you load your points, you will get more PC No name points to load for weekly offers. And Usually, No Name products are the cheapest variety anyhow!
Most Loblaw stores’ prices match, so you may get lucky and find some offers on sale at a store across town from you.