Most new moms and dads know that Pampers baby wipes are soft and gentle on a little one’s bottom, but you may not know about these ten practical uses for Pampers baby wipes. Whether you have a baby at home or not, you may want to consider buying some the next time you are at the store. Try out one or all of these great ideas for baby wipes.
10 Practical Uses for Pamper Baby Wipes
1. Mop Replacements: If you own a Swiffer sweeper or a similarly-styled mop, you don’t have to shell out big money for replacement pads. Simply attach a Pampers baby wipe to the mop and clean your floors. They do a great job, and the fresh scent will help deodorize your home at the same time.
2. Makeup Removal: Baby wipes are gentle on your skin, making them perfect for removing foundation, eye makeup, and lipstick. The wipes are more affordable than many professional makeup removers, and they won’t irritate your skin.
3. Shoe Cleaners: While you can’t necessarily use baby wipes to shine your shoes, you can clean scuff marks and dirt off dress and athletic shoes with them. Keep a few in your purse or gym bag to clean your shoes while you are out and about.
4. Emergency Toilet Paper: Everyone’s encountered a public restroom that was out of toilet paper. Pampers baby wipes are an ideal replacement when you find yourself in this tough situation. Keep a travel pack in your bag, and don’t forget to use one or two to wipe the seat clean before you sit down.
5.Clean the Car: A tub of Pampers baby wipes can come in handy for keeping your car clean. They can be used to clean bird “accidents” on your windshield, and they also are perfect for cleaning your dash and steering wheel.
6. Paper Towel Replacements: Instead of using paper towels and a spray cleaner for counters and tables, use baby wipes to clean up spots or stains. They work just as well, and you won’t have to cart out the cleaning supplies for small messes.
7. Cleaner Shopping Carts and Tables: If you do have children, you probably worry about the cleanliness of the surfaces they touch in public. Pampers baby wipes can be used to clean shopping cart handles, high chairs, and tables in public. This gives you a little added peace of mind when your baby starts touching everything in sight.
8. Cold Compresses: A few baby’s wipe tucked in a sandwich bag can work wonders as a cold compress. Place the baggie in the fridge or freezer for about an hour before using it. You can also pack a few of these in a cooler before you head out for a day on the beach to keep a bit cooler.
9. Phone Cleaners: Smartphones and tablet computers get dirty quickly, and you want to make sure you use something soft to clean them. Baby wipes won’t damage the screen, and they keep your devices clean and easy to see.
10. Camping Essentials: Pampers baby wipes can be used for several purposes when you go camping. Use them to freshen up when you can’t take a shower, to clean up small messes in the tent, and to clean off cooking supplies before putting them away.
Use these ten practical uses for Pampers baby wipes or come up with your own. Either way, it’s easy to see that baby wipes aren’t just for babies.