Now that cold weather is upon us. It is great to cozy up in a blanket with a nice cup of Alokozay Tea under a warm blanket. What are you to do with the tea bags when you are done with them, though? It seems like such a waste to just toss them and forget about them.
Here are 15 surprising uses for tea bags:
1. You can soothe that painful razor burn by taking Teabags that are cooled and applying them to your face.
2. Nursing mommas will appreciate this use; take chilled, used teabags and soothe your nipples with them for 10-15 minutes. It will help you from getting swollen milk ducts as well.
3. If you have tired eyes, try easing them with chilled tea bags. Just place them over your eyes for 10 minutes and see the puffiness disappear.
4. Did you burn yourself making that cup of Alokozay tea? Cool the tea bag and apply it to the area. This works well for all kinds of minor burns, such as sunburns, as well.
5. A boil is no fun, as it is often excruciating to drain. To keep pain at bay, try applying a compress of several cold tea bags and allowing them to sit for an hour or more. The boil should drain with very minimal pain.
6. Did you get a shot recently? You can soothe the area with a chilled teabag.
7. If you have foot odour, try this; Take brewed tea bags and re-steep them. Dip your feet in a cooling bath of this second brew and banish the foot odour away.
8. Shine your wood furniture with black tea bags from Alokozay. Just re-brew some tea bags and allow to cool. Take a soft cloth and clean up any marks. This water will also make any scuffs less noticeable.
9. Make your linens have an antique look to them by dying them in tea. Take five black tea bags and steep in 3 1/2 cups of water. Allow it to cool for 20 minutes and then dip your fabric in it. Leave in the water for 20 minutes or more and hang to dry. This works best for cotton.
10. Glass and mirrors will shine when you make some tea to clean them with. just use 1-2 tea bags and steep in 4 cups of water. Add to a spray bottle and use a coffee filter to wipe clean. Cheap, fast, and it smells fantastic! You can store it for up to a week or so in the fridge, so only make as much as you need.
11. If you have kids who are losing teeth left and right but have sore gums, try having them place a cold tea bag in their mouth as a compress to get rid of some of the pain from the swelling.
12. Rather than using toner, use a teabag. Just cool one and gently pat onto your oily areas to treat your skin and reduce redness as well.
13. Tea eliminates food odours from onions and garlic from your hands. just re-steep some tea bags and cool the water. Pour over your hands or soak them (for especially harsh smells).
14. Sick of that greasy pan and need to get it clean? Stick a couple of Alokozay tea bags in some water and leave it soaking in your container. The tea will help break up the grease and banish it from your dishes.
15. Make any meat you intend to broil delicious by adding a teabag to the water in the pan. It will tenderize the beef along with adding a great flavour.
Save on Tea Bags with the following Coupons.
More Articles on Tea