Now that cold weather is upon us, it is great to cozy up in a blanket with a nice cup of Alokozay Tea under a warm blanket. What are you to do with the tea bags when you are done with them, though? It seems like such a waste to just toss them and forget about them.
Here are 15 amazing uses for Alokozay tea bags:
1. You can sooth that painful razor burn by taking Alokozay Tea bags that are cooled and applying to your face.
2. Nursing mommas will appreciate this use; take chilled, used teabags and sooth your nipples with them for 10-15 minutes. It will help you from getting swollen milk ducts as well.
3. If you have tired eyes, try easing the them with chilled tea bags. Just place them over your eyes for 10 minutes and see the puffiness disappear.
4. Did you burn yourself making that cup of Alokozay tea? Cool the tea bag and apply to the area. This works good for all kinds of minor burns, such as sunburns, as well.
5. A boil is no fun as it is often very painful to drain. To keep pain at bay, try applying a compress of several cold tea bags and allowing to sit for a hour or more. The boil should drain with very minimal pain.
6. Did you get a shot recently? You can soothe the area with a chilled tea bag.
7. If you have foot odor, try this; Take brewed tea bags and re-steep them. Dip your feet in a cooled bath of this second brew and banish the foot odor away.
8. Shine your wood furniture with black tea bags from Alokozay. Just re-brew some tea bags and allow to cool. Take a soft cloth and clean up any marks. This water will also make any scuffs less noticeable.
9. Make your linens have an antique look to them by dying them in tea. Take 5 black tea bags and steep in 3 1/2 cups of water. Allow it to cool for 20 minutes and then dip your fabric in it. Leave in the water for 20 minutes or more and hang to dry. This works best for cotton.
10. Glass and mirrors will shine when you make some tea to clean them with. just use 1-2 tea bags and steep in 4 cups of water. add to a spray bottle and use a coffee filter to wipe clean. Cheap, fast and it smells fantastic! You can store it for up to a week or so in the fridge, so only make as much as you need.
11. If you have kids who are losing teeth left and right, but have sore gums, try having them place a cold tea bag in their mouth as a compress to get rid of some of the pain from the swelling.
12. Rather than using toner, use a tea bag. Just cool one and gently pat onto your oily areas to treat your skin and reduce redness as well.
13. Tea eliminates food odors from onions and garlic from your hands. just re-steep some tea bags and cool the water. Pour over your hands or soak them (for especially tough smells).
14. Sick of that greasy pan and need to get it clean? Stick a couple Alokozay tea bags in some water and leave it soaking in your pan. The tea will help break up the grease and banish it from your dishes.
15. Make any meat you intend to broil delicious by adding a tea bag to the water in the pan. It will tenderize the meat along with adding a great flavor.