When you purchase an entree, I will show you how to get a free appetizer from Red Lobster. The best part about getting a free appetizer is that it’s one of my favourite things on their menu! So if you’re looking for something new and delicious to try at home or take with you, be sure not to miss this opportunity!
Red Lobster FREE Appetizer Coupon with Newsletter Sign up.
Sign-up for the Red Lobster email Newsletter, and you will receive:
- FREE Appetizer or Dessert upon sign-up with purchase of two dinner entrees
- Special Savings
- Surprise Birthday Offer for You if you join 10 days before your birthday.
- Special Occasion Reminders
- News about Red Lobster Promotions
This Red Lobster Free Appetizer offer is ongoing.
Find More FREE offers Here.
Don’t Miss out on Awesome Freebies, Coupons & Contests: Join our Newsletter today.
Red Lobster Birthday Canada Offer
Yes Currently still in 2023; when you sign up above for the FRESH Catch Club emails, you will get a FREE Surprise Birthday offer.
The Reward for your birthday: In the USA, you would get a FREE Dessert, Shrimp Cocktail or Soup.
I believe here in Canada, you only get a choice of a free dessert as a birthday offer from the Red Lobsters Restaurants in Canada, and may vary per restaurant.
Red Lobster Rewards Program – USA only
Our southern brothers in the USA get to use Red lobster Rewards program to earn points and redeem them for free food, Unfortunately, the rewards program on the mobile app is only valid for the USA in 2023
The Red Lobster Menu
- Fire-Grilled Lobster Tacos A fire-grilled split tail and 3 lobster/shrimp tacos with cilantro slaw, fresh pico de gallo and ranch sauce.
- Lobster & Shrimp Trio – A fire-grilled lobster tail, grilled shrimp,& lobster/shrimp macaroni and cheese with white cheddar & bacon sauce,
- Lobster Bake –A roasted split lobster tail, shrimp, sea scallops, and mussels with linguini in a garlic white wine broth.
- Stuffed Tilapia – Tilapia roasted with crab/seafood stuffing & topped with Lobster in butter sauce.
- Lobster & Shrimp Alfredo – lobster meat/ shrimp tossed in a garlic and cheese sauce with linguini.
- Fire-Grilled Sirloin Surf & Turf – A lobster tail & peppercorn sirloin served with potatoes.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A rock lobster tail and sweet split lobster tail, roasted & served with lobster/ shrimp linguini Alfredo Sauce
- Harbourside Lobster & Shrimp – A roasted rock lobster tail and garlic shrimp with a skewer of grilled shrimp and rice
Sign up for Red Lobster Coupons
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 in southern Florida, USA; in 1970, General Mills acquired Red Lobster and expanded the chain in the 1980s, when Red Lobster came to Canada.