New Rogers Contest for Canada 2022
“ROGERS MOMENTS – 2022 Rogers NHL Face-Off TM CONTEST”
Enter for your chance to WIN a Trip for two to any NHL home opener in Canada!
Anyone that has a hockey fan in their life is sure to love this prize!!
There is one (1) Rogers Moments – 2022 Rogers NHL Face-OffTM Grand Prize available to be won in the Contest consisting of
One (1) trip for the winner and one (1) guest including:
- two (2) tickets to any NHL® Home-Opener game in Canada
- round trip economy air transportation for the winner and one (1) guest
- two (2)-night hotel accommodation for winner and one (1) guest
The 2022 Rogers NHL Face-OffTM Grand Prize including airfare is valued at approximately CDN $4,000.
There are seven (7) secondary prizes available to be won, including:
- two (2) tickets to the Toronto Maple Leafs® game versus the Washington Capitals®, on October 13, 2022
- two (2) tickets to the Edmonton Oilers® game versus the Vancouver Canucks®, on October 12, 2022
- two (2) tickets to the Montreal Canadiens® game versus the Toronto Maple Leafs®, on October 12, 2022
- two (2) tickets to the Ottawa Senators® game versus the Boston Bruins®, on October 18, 2022
- two (2) tickets to the Calgary Flames® game versus the Colorado Avalanche®, on October 12, 2022
- two (2) tickets to the Winnipeg Jets® game versus the N.Y. Rangers®, on October 14, 2022
- two (2) tickets to the Vancouver Canucks® game versus the Buffalo Sabres®, on October 22, 2022
Each secondary prize is valued at approximately CDN $500
How to Enter:
Simply complete the entry form by clicking the link below and filling in your information. You can only enter once per person.
- Single Entry
- Open to Canada
- Quebec Friendly
- Age 13 and older
Roger`s Contest closes October 19, 2022
Many of you are familiar with this brand Rogers
They specialize in the home phone, digital television, internet, wireless, and much more.
Find everything from wireless internet to Smart Home Monitoring to ensure your home is safe even when you are not there.
For complete plans and pricing options, be sure to visit your nearest Roger’s Communications Dealer or online.
The main headquarters office is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This company was founded way back in 1960 and continues to grow. They have managed to keep up with the ever-changing needs of consumers today. This fast-paced, technologically advanced generation is a tight market, but Roger has been there from the beginning, growing and changing to meet the demands.
Roger’s Communications has teamed up with names like Yahoo, increasing their popularity.
Check out what they have to offer as soon as you can. New, very competitive pricing and knowledgeable staff that is there to answer any questions you may have.