Apr 24, 2020
I love the one-dish recipe! And if you a wanting a quick delicious on the run meal during these busy weekday nights, here’s a method you will use again and again! It’s easy, and has all food groups in one dish, and who doesn’t love biscuits!
Skillet Chicken & Biscuits Recipe
- One package of Pillsbury Biscuits
- One can of cream of chicken soup
- One can of cream of celery soup
- 1 pound of cubed chicken
- One package of frozen mixed vegetables
- Two potatoes peeled and cubed
- One stalk of celery sliced
Preheat oven to 400. Coat the bottom of a 10″ skillet with vegetable oil. Place potatoes and celery add in cubed chicken in the skillet fry chicken for about 5 minutes on low heat. Mix in both soups and mixed veggies. Stir and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes until the mixture is well combined and becomes bubbly. Place biscuits on top of the mixture and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown on top.