FREE Recipe Book.
Sun-Maid has Two new Recipe Books available for Free.
Raisins are a high-energy food, providing the natural sugars, potassium, fibre and tartaric acid necessary to keep digestive systems healthy.
- Called Healthy Living. This booklet features a selection of recipes for healthier eating.
- 100th Anniversary Cookbook. This recipe booklet features a selection of favourites from the past 100 years.
To get these recipe books, follow the link below to download a PDF copy.
Get Your Free Recipe Book Here No longer available.
This offer is Ongoing. Available for a limited time only.
More Free Cookbooks:
- Penguin Books 10 Days of Giveaways!
- Company’s Cookbook
- Fleischmanns Free Cookbook Download
- Tenderflake Contest: Win 1 of 300 Tenderflake Cookbooks
We all know the ever famous Sun-Maid girl. That lady wearing the big red sunbonnet and red bolo type tie that can be found on boxes of Sun-Maid raisins and other products.
Well, this logo picture was inspired by a real-life person. Her name was Lorraine Collett Petersen, and she lived back in 1915 in Fresno, California.
This company has been around since 1912. It specializes in raisins and dried fruit primarily.
Let’s talk about some fun historical facts—interesting things about this brand.
- In 2000 the Sunmaid Collectible Doll was introduced.
- In 2001, this company released a Kids Recipe Book titled “Kids Are Cookin” recipe book. Parents loved it because of the easy recipes that kids could make and the fact that they would actually eat the finished product.
- In 2004 introduces a new plastic can that is reusable and recloseable. This product was microwaveable and dishwasher safe.
- In 2005 the latest recipe book publication came to light. This book was titled “Family Favorite Recipes” from Sunmaid and Gooseberry Patch.
From cooking and snacking, you are sure to find a product here that you will love.
Find a variety of raisin packages, from regular to Golden, Jumbo, and Cooking Raisins.
Family favourites like Raisin Bread Cinnamon Swirl and Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins.
See Sun-Maid’s webpage for recipe ideas, cooking tips, and more product info.