Thanksgiving is almost here for Canada! So I have gathered 10 Great Thanksgiving Recipes that are sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving table!!
10 Great Thanksgiving Recipes
1. Baked Acorn Squash with Maple Glaze from The Kitchen is My Playground
Tender baked acorn squash with a pure maple syrup glaze make for a delicious side dish!
2. Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole from Menu of Musings
Green Bean Casserole is one of my favourite Thanksgiving dishes. I can’t wait to try it in the crockpot!
3. Brined, Basted and Roasted Turkey Breast from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Turkey is my all-time favourite food for Thanksgiving. This sounds amazing!
4. Cast Iron Skillet Cranberry Stuffing from Juggling Act Mama
This is a stuffing recipe that you will want on your Thanksgiving table!
5. Sweet Potato Casserole from One Creative Mommy
I am a huge sweet potato lover. This is one of my favourite recipes on the web!
6. Broccoli Casserole from Simply Stacie
This would make a great vegetable side dish for Thanksgiving!
7. Roast Turkey from My Turn For Us
Roasting a Turkey is one of my favourite ways to cook it. You won’t be sorry you tried it!
8. Mini Pecan Pie Muffins from Pounds 4 Pennies
A great dessert that will make everyone at the table happy!
9. Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes from The Dinner Mom
Easy way to cook your potatoes while you’re busy with everything else!
10. Chocolate Pretzel Pecan Pie from Juggling Act Mama
It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without a delicious pie!!