Toronto Blue Jays Contest
The Toronto Blue Jays are hosting a new contest!
“THE HOME HARDWARE DOUBLE PLAY GIVEAWAY”
Enter to win 1 of 10 AWESOME PRIZES!
Ten (10) prizes to be won, each valued at approx. $1,356.
- $1,000 gift card to Home Hardware
- A baseball autographed by a Blue Jays alumnus
- A Blue Jays replica jersey
- A Blue Jays adjustable hat
How to Enter the Blue Jays Contest
Simply complete the entry form at the link below!
One entry per person.
- Open to Canada
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
- Single Entry
The contest ends August 16, 2021
Fun Toronto Blue Jays Facts
- The Toronto Blue Jays are currently the only Canadian team in the MLB.
- In 1992 – 1993, The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series Championship.
- The Blue Jays originally owned by The Labatt Brewing Company, makers of the famous Labatt Blue Beer (one of the reasons for the team name and colours)
- The Blue Jays were sold to Rogers Communications from Labatt Brewing Company in 2004
- When Rogers bought the Blue Jays, they changed the stadium name from The SkyDome to The Rogers Center.
- The Current Blue Jays mascots are Ace and Junior.
- Previous mascots were named BJ Birdy and Diamond.