As Canadians, we all Hope the Toronto Blue Jays win; it’s one of our Canadian Favourite Baseball Teams! Every Summer, we sit on the edge of our seats to see how far these players can make it!
The Toronto Blue Jays Team rewards their fans by hosting several Toronto Blue Jay Contests, where we all have a chance to win some Swag and FREE tickets to their game.
“THE 2021 BLUE JAYS™ HAPPY HOLI-JAYS 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS CONTEST”
It’s the Holi-Jays Week of Giving!
Enter to win 1 of 6 daily prizes from The Toronto Blue Jays.
Win exciting prizes-enter every day from now- December 16!
A total of 322 prizes will be awarded during the Contest Period, consisting of seven (7) primary prizes and three hundred and fifteen (315)
Check back daily to see what prize(s) they give away. There is NO PREVIEW
How to Enter the Blue Jays Contest:
Visit the link below and click enter on the daily contest post. Fill out the form to enter.
- Open to Canada
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Daily Entry
The contest ends December 16, 2021
Fun Toronto Blue Jays Facts
- The Toronto Blue Jays are currently the only Canadian team in the MLB.
- In 1992 – 1993, The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series Championship.
- The Blue Jays were initially been owned by The Labatt Brewing Company, makers of the famous Labatt Blue Beer (one of the reasons for the team name and colours)
- The Blue Jays were sold to Rogers Communications from Labatt Brewing Company in 2004
- When Rogers bought the Blue Jays, they changed the stadium name from The SkyDome to The Rogers Center.
- The Current Blue Jays mascots are Ace and Junior.
- Previous mascots were named BJ Birdy and Diamond.