Toronto Blue Jays Contests
The Toronto Blue Jays are hosting a new contest! Perhaps they are happy to start playing this upcoming year with any luck! And with the whole Pandemic that’s happening around the world in 2020, they still want to chat with their fans! And they have thought outside the box and are bringing you a great opportunity to win!
The Prize Back Yard Experience
Prize Package includes:
- Participate in a barbecue event hosted. The BBQ event will include a meal prepared by a professional chef
- a television;
- Six Team-branded replica jerseys;
- Six Team-branded adjustable baseball caps;
- $200 worth of Ziploc branded products
- $200 worth of OFF! branded products
The total estimated retail value of the prize is CDN $9,376.
How to Enter the Blue Jays Contest
It is a simple form to fill out! Just your name, address, birthdate, cellphone number etc.
and you will need a UPC CODE from either Ziploc or Off products
- Open to all Canadian Residents
- Quebec Friendly
- Multiple Entries: 20 max
The contest ends June 30, 2021
Fun Toronto Blue Jays Facts
- The Toronto Blue Jays are currently the only Canadian team in the MLB.
- In 1992 – 1993, The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series Championship.
- The Blue Jays originally owned by The Labatt Brewing Company, makers of the famous Labatt Blue Beer (one of the reasons for the team name and colours)
- The Blue Jays were sold to Rogers Communications from Labatt Brewing Company in 2004
- When Rogers bought the Blue Jays, they changed the stadium name from The SkyDome to The Rogers Center.
- The Current Blue Jays mascots are Ace and Junior.
- Previous mascots were named BJ Birdy and Diamond.