As Canadians, we all Hope the Toronto Blue Jays win; it’s one of our Canadian Favourite Baseball Teams! Every Summer, we sit on the edge of our seats to see how far these players can make it!
The Toronto Blue Jays Team rewards their fans by hosting several Toronto Blue Jay Contests, where we all have a chance to win some Swag and FREE tickets to their games and more.
NEW Blue Jays Contest 2023
“TD Grand Slam Contest”
Enter for a chance to win a meet and greet with George Springer + tickets for 4 to a 3-game Blue Jays series.
WOW! Are any Blue Jays fans here??! What an amazing prize this would be!
One lucky winner will receive:
- A meet and greet with George Springer
- 4 tickets to attend 3 Blue Jays™ games at Rogers Centre™ in the TD Zone Seats
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights
- Round-trip economy airfare to Toronto for the winner and 3 guests*
- 4 Blue Jays jerseys
- 4 Blue Jays hats
- $500 in spending money
- 4 $50 Jays Shop™ gift cards
* Airfare not included if winner resides within 300 km of Rogers Centre
The total estimated retail value of the prize is CDN $14,268
How to Enter the Blue Jays Contest:
Simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below. One entry per person is allowed.
- Open to Canada
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of majority
- Single Entry
The contest ends on June 30, 2023
Click Here to Enter more Getaway Contests
Fun Toronto Blue Jays Facts
- The Toronto Blue Jays are currently the only Canadian team in the MLB.
- In 1992 – 1993, The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series Championship.
- The Blue Jays were initially been owned by The Labatt Brewing Company, makers of the famous Labatt Blue Beer (one of the reasons for the team name and colours)
- The Blue Jays were sold to Rogers Communications from Labatt Brewing Company in 2004
- When Rogers bought the Blue Jays, they changed the stadium name from The SkyDome to The Rogers Center.
- The Current Blue Jays mascots are Ace and Junior.
- Previous mascots were named BJ Birdy and Diamond.
It has been my dream to attend a Toronto Blue Jays game, but could never come up with enough $$ to make the trip. I never miss a game on television. I would love to win this wonderful prize!!!!