As Canadians, we all Hope the Toronto Blue Jays win; it’s one of our Canadian Favourite Baseball Teams! Every Summer, we sit on the edge of our seats to see how far these players can make it!
The Toronto Blue Jays Team rewards their fans by hosting several Toronto Blue Jay Contests, where we all have a chance to win some Swag and FREE tickets to their games and more.
“The Coca-Cola Dreamworld Contest”
Enter for a chance to win a trip to Blue Jays Spring Training in Florida!!
WOW! Any Blue Jays fans here??
One prize to be won, valued at approx. $2,500.
One lucky winner will win:
- 2 tickets to attend one (1) Blue Jays™ game in Dunedin, Florida for 2023 Spring Training
- Round-trip economy airfare to Tampa for the winner and 1 guest
- 2 nights at a hotel in Dunedin, Florida
- Return ground transportation from Tampa airport to the hotel
- 2 Blue Jays replica jerseys
- 2 Blue Jays replica caps
- 2 Blue Jays T-shirts
How to Enter the Blue Jays Contest:
Simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below. One entry per person is allowed.
- Open to Canada
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 19 and older
- Single Entry
The contest ends on October 14, 2022, at 4:59 p.m. ET.
Fun Toronto Blue Jays Facts
- The Toronto Blue Jays are currently the only Canadian team in the MLB.
- In 1992 – 1993, The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series Championship.
- The Blue Jays were initially been owned by The Labatt Brewing Company, makers of the famous Labatt Blue Beer (one of the reasons for the team name and colours)
- The Blue Jays were sold to Rogers Communications from Labatt Brewing Company in 2004
- When Rogers bought the Blue Jays, they changed the stadium name from The SkyDome to The Rogers Center.
- The Current Blue Jays mascots are Ace and Junior.
- Previous mascots were named BJ Birdy and Diamond.