As Canadians, we all Hope the Toronto Blue Jays win; it’s one of our Canadian Favourite Baseball Teams! Every Summer, we sit on the edge of our seats to see how far these players can make it!
The Toronto Blue Jays Team rewards their fans by hosting several Toronto Blue Jay Contests, where we all have a chance to win some Swag and FREE tickets to their games and more.
NEW Blue Jays Contest
“WESTJET BLUE JAYS™ SPRING TRAINING FLY AWAY CONTEST”
**The sponsor of this Contest is WestJet
Enter for a chance to win a chance for you and a guest to attend the Blue Jays™ Spring Training baseball game in Florida!
WOW! Are any Blue Jays fans here??!
Five (5) prizes will be awarded. Winners will each receive one (1) prize consisting of:
- (a) two (2) admission tickets (total) for the winner and one (1) guest to attend the Team’s spring training baseball game scheduled to be played at TD Ballpark stadium in Dunedin, Florida on Thursday, March 2, 2023
- (b) round-trip economy airfare for two (2)
- (c) one (1) standard, double occupancy hotel room for three (3) nights
- (d) return ground transportation
- (e) in the event that the Team participates in batting practice prior to the start of the Game, the opportunity for the Prize Participants to observe the Team’s batting practice
- (f) VIP experience at the Dunedin Stadium for the Prize Participants on Thursday, March 2, 2023,
- (g) two (2) Team-branded “replica” jerseys;
- (h) two (2) Team-branded “replica” baseball caps;
- (i) two (2) Team-branded backpacks;
- (j) Subject to Section 5(a) of these Official Rules,
- (i) round-trip economy airfare for the Prize Participants from the international airport in Canada to Toronto, Ontario (Toronto
Pearson International Airport (YYZ)) departing on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 and returning
on Saturday, March 4, 2023,
(ii) one (1) standard, double occupancy hotel room for one (1) night (Tuesday, February 28, 2023) in Toronto, Ontario in a hotel to be determined by Sponsor
The total estimated retail value of each prize is $4,525
The five (5) prizes will be regionally allocated as follows:
1 Prize for Toronto region
1 Prize for Alberta region
1 Prize for British Columbia region
1 Prize for Saskatchewan / Manitoba region
1 Prize for National region (all other locations within Canada)
How to Enter the Blue Jays Contest:
Simply fill out the easy online entry form at the link below. One entry per person is allowed.
- Open to Canada
- Excludes Quebec
- Age 21 and older
- Single Entry
The contest ends on February 13, 2023, at 4:59 p.m. ET
Fun Toronto Blue Jays Facts
- The Toronto Blue Jays are currently the only Canadian team in the MLB.
- In 1992 – 1993, The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series Championship.
- The Blue Jays were initially been owned by The Labatt Brewing Company, makers of the famous Labatt Blue Beer (one of the reasons for the team name and colours)
- The Blue Jays were sold to Rogers Communications from Labatt Brewing Company in 2004
- When Rogers bought the Blue Jays, they changed the stadium name from The SkyDome to The Rogers Center.
- The Current Blue Jays mascots are Ace and Junior.
- Previous mascots were named BJ Birdy and Diamond.