One of my favourite meals to make at home is sub sandwiches. I also love Subway, but I like creating those same great subs and experimenting with some new things without having to run out to grab food. Sometimes I want something that they may not have at Subway, but I know I can get creative and throw together a bunch of different options for my family regarding “sub night”. Do you have a favourite sub sandwich recipe that you love? Let us know in the comments!
1. Easy Meatball Sub From The Gunny Sack This would make for a quick and delicious dinner!
2. Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich From Coleen’s Recipes This is a great recipe when you might be looking for a little more flavour and something different! Sounds super delicious!
3. Submarine Sandwich From Betty Crocker This looks delicious; I can’t wait to try it out.
4. Italian Subs Recipe From Food Network My family would love this recipe, especially my husband. I will be trying this one!
5. Tasty Toasted Turkey Sub From Kraft Easy to make, and it looks delicious; what more could you ask for?
6. Chicken Cheesesteaks With Peppers From Martha Stewart This looks so good I think I might have to try this one out tonight! Looks scrumptious!
7. Grilled Sub Sandwich Recipe From Taste At Home, This recipe is so easy and quick to make and won’t disappoint you on taste!
10. Italian Chicken Cutlet Sandwich with Broccoli Rabe and Provolone From Food Blogga You will love how the combination of flavours comes together so tastefully in this recipe. It is a must-try for sure!