One of my favorite meals to make at home is sub sandwiches. I also love me some Subway but I like being able to create those same great subs as well as experiment with some new things without having to run out to grab food. Sometimes I want things that they may not have at Subway but I always know I can get creative and throw together a bunch of different options for my family when it comes to “sub night”. Do you have a favorite sub sandwich recipe that you love? Let us know in the comments!
1. Easy Meatball Sub From The Gunny Sack This would make for a quick and delicious dinner!
2. Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich From Coleen’s Recipes This is a great recipe when you might be looking for a little more flavor and something different! Sounds super delicious!
3. Submarine Sandwich From Betty Crocker This looks absolutely delicious, I cant wait to try it out.
4. Italian Subs Recipe From Food Network My family would love this recipe, especially my husband. Will definitely be trying this one!
5. Tasty Toasted Turkey Sub From Kraft Easy to make and it looks delicious, what more could you ask for!
6. Chicken Cheesesteaks With Peppers From Martha Stewart This looks so good I think I might have to try this one out tonight! Looks absolutely scrumptious!
7. Grilled Sub Sandwich Recipe From Taste At Home This recipe is so easy and quick to make and wont let you down on taste!
8. Loaded Italian Chicken Sub Sandwiches From Bev Cooks Could this sub looks any more delicious! This is going on my to try list for sure!
9. Sweetbread Po Boys From Macheesmo If you like to be a little adventurous and try new things you will want to check this recipe out for sure!
10. Italian Chicken Cutlet Sandwich with Broccoli Rabe and Provolone From Food Blogga You will love how the combination of flavors come together so tastefully in this recipe. It is a must try for sure!