7-Eleven Contest for Canada.
Pepsi Stuff Contest.
Enter to Win a $200 Ticketmaster Gift Card (62 winners).
Weekly entry available with No Purchase or Daily Entry is available with purchase.
Purchase a specially marked PEPSI® 591mL bottle or any size Slurpee® and scan 7Rewards for a chance to win.
NO PURCHASE ENTRY: To obtain entries without making a purchase, visit the link below and complete the online entry form during the Contest Period. Limit two (2) entries during Contest Period per person/e-mail/mobile device account.
- Open to BC, AB, SK, MB, ON only
- Age 13+
- Weekly Entry (no purchase – Limit one (1) entry every seven (7) days)
- Daily Entry (with purchase)
This 7-Eleven Contest ends September 4, 2018
Has this 7-Eleven Contest Ended?
Check out our other Daily Contests to enter
Some products you will find at 7-Eleven Stores
- SpeakOut Wireless
- Hot Grill
- Fresh Foods
Did you know?
The first store in Canada was opened on June 29, 1969 in Calgary, Alberta. There are now 476 stores and counting in Canada.
Winnipeg, Manitoba as the largest number of Slurpee drinkers therefore is known as the “Slurpee Capital Of The World”. An interesting fact: 1,500,000 slurpees sold since the first 7-Eleven opened on March 21, 1970. Now THAT’S alot of Slurpees.
There are over 48,000 stores worldwide
They were first known as Tote’m Stores because people would tote their stuff out. Some even had Alaskan Totem Poles in front of their store doors.
You can purchase Breakfast Combos for as low as $2.99 here.
The Salted Caramel Mocha as 30% less calories than the French Vanilla Cappuccino. If you crave the caramel taste but want a lower cal version than the Caramel Mocha is the way to go.
This is a great place to stock up on those energy drinks.
Home of the Big Gulp and Slurpee Fountain Beverages: these drinks that are super sized for your convenience.
You can rent videos instore from Movie Quik.
Some 7-Eleven Stores have gas stations(Esso, Petro Canada, and Shell)
In November of 2005 they even came out with a cell service called “Speak Out Wireless”
Want to be kept in-the-know on all the latest promotions, contests, coupons, and more from 7-Eleven?
Sign up for newsletter
Find them on Twitter
Some fun facts
- 7-Eleven is parodied in The Simpsonstelevision series, as a convenience store called Kwik-E-Mart.
- 7-Eleven is parodied in the Futuramatelevision series, as a convenience store called 711.
- 7-Eleven is also parodied in the Grand Theft Auto series of video games as a chain of convenience stores called 24/7.
- 7-Eleven is parodied in Beavis and Butt-head as a convenience store called the Maxi Mart