7-Eleven Contest for Canada.
Gatorade Gear Up Contest.
Enter for your chance to Win 1 of 63 Gatorade Prize Packs.
There are sixty-three (63) prize packs available to be won, each consisting of:
- one (1) Gatorade branded cooler,
- ten (10) Gatorade branded towels,
- and ten (10) Gatorade branded squeeze bottles.
The approximate retail value of each Prize is $160.
To enter, purchase a specially marked participating GATORADE product at participating 7-Eleven locations and scan your 7-eleven app at the cashier.
NO PURCHASE ENTRY: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, visit the link below and complete the online entry form during the Contest Period. Limit two (2) no purchase entries per week.
- Open to BC, AB, SK, MB, ON only
- Age of Majority
- Entry Limits: one (1) entry per person, per day regardless of the method of entry
- with purchase – Maximum one (1) entry per qualifying purchase per day via the App
- without purchase – Limit two (2) entries per week
This 7-Eleven Contest ends September 3, 2019
Has this 7-Eleven Contest Ended?
Check out our other Daily Contests to enter
Some products you will find at 7-Eleven Stores
- SpeakOut Wireless
- Hot Grill
- Fresh Foods
Did you know?
The first store in Canada was opened on June 29, 1969, in Calgary, Alberta. There are now 476 stores and counting in Canada.
Winnipeg, Manitoba as the largest number of Slurpee drinkers, therefore, is known as the “Slurpee Capital Of The World”. An interesting fact: 1,500,000 Slurpees sold since the first 7-Eleven opened on March 21, 1970. Now THAT’S a lot of Slurpees.
There are over 48,000 stores worldwide
They were first known as Tote’m Stores because people would tote their stuff out. Some even had Alaskan Totem Poles in front of their store doors.
You can purchase Breakfast Combos for as low as $2.99 here.
The Salted Caramel Mocha as 30% fewer calories than the French Vanilla Cappuccino. If you crave the caramel taste but want a lower Cal version than the Caramel Mocha is the way to go.
This is a great place to stock up on those energy drinks.
Home of the Big Gulp and Slurpee Fountain Beverages: these drinks that are super-sized for your convenience.
You can rent videos in store from Movie Quik.
Some 7-Eleven Stores have gas stations (Esso, Petro Canada, and Shell)
In November of 2005, they even came out with a cellular service called “Speak Out Wireless”
Want to be kept in-the-know on all the latest promotions, contests, coupons, and more from 7-Eleven?
Sign up for the newsletter
Find them on Twitter
Some fun facts
- 7-Eleven is parodied in The Simpsonstelevision series, as a convenience store called Kwik-E-Mart.
- 7-Eleven is parodied in the Futuramatelevision series, as a convenience store called 711.
- 7-Eleven is also parodied in the Grand Theft Auto series of video games as a chain of convenience stores called 24/7.
- 7-Eleven is parodied in Beavis and Butt-head as a convenience store called the Maxi Mart