BeeMaid Honey Contest for Canada 2022
New Giveaway Alert!!
“10K Giveaway from BeeMaid Honey”
Enter for your chance to WIN gorgeous SMEG kitchen appliances in a festive red colour, perfect for your holiday baking and entertaining!
There are potentially TWO (2) sweet prizes up for grabs – plus a little something for a friend!
BeeMaid Honey is trying to get to 10K followers on Instagram by December 1, and are rewarding their followers with an amazing giveaway!
- The First Prize Winner will win their choice of a SMEG hand mixer OR a SMEG mini kettle along with a selection of delicious BeeMaid Honey (500g bottle of each of BeeMaid Premium Clover, Amber, and Raw Honey, along with a 375g BeeMaid Honey Bear)
- The Second Prize Winner will win whichever SMEG small appliance wasn’t chosen, along with the same selection of delicious BeeMaid Honey. BUT THEY NEED TO BE AT 10K FOR THIS PERSON TO WIN!
To enter this contest:
Go to the Official BeeMaid Honey Instagram page via the link below, locate the current contest post, Like and Comment and follow the instructions provided in the contest post.
Multiple entries are allowed.
- Multiple entries allowed
- Open to residents of Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of majority
- Valid Instagram account
This Contest ends on December 1, 2022
Check out other contest to win Win Appliances:
- Store Opinion Contest – Win a $1000 PC Gift Card or 1 Million PC Points
- Hamilton Beach Contest: WIN a Hamilton Beach Espresso Maker
- Leon’s Contest ~ WIN a Tempur-Pedic Queen Mattress
BeeMaid Honey is all-natural honey that is Canadian-owned.
This product is sweet and tasty, and once you have a taste, there is no going back to any other brand. There is so much pride, love, and dedication put into BeMaid Honey that it’s easy to see why it’s become a favourite among old and young alike.
Beekeepers are found in four provinces from Manitoba to British Columbia. The honey-producing regions of Canada. These beekeepers know their products and harvest the honey and ship it to Bee Maid Honey Plants. Then this product ends up on your table for you and your family to enjoy.