I love Bisquick! So Versatile and fun to use for a variety of different recipes.
We all know you can create Bisquick biscuits and buns. But have you thought of Pizza Bread? Well, I thought about what else I could make using Bisquick, and it was over the holidays and after dinner, and everyone was craving munchies. I could go for Boston Pizza Bread with meat sauce. Immediately Bisquick came to mind. So I fudged the Bisquick biscuit recipe to see if it would work – and it does:
The Next time I make this, I think I’ll add shredded Marble Cheese on top for even a better variety.
Use your favourite meat sauce recipe or Ranch Dressing for a dipping sauce.
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup – 3/4 Cups of milk
- 5 Tablespoons of Johnny’s Garlic Butter Powder ( or any Garlic Powder)
- 5 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons of Rosemary
- Olive Oil Spray or (5 Tablespoons of Melted Butter
- Mix the Bisquick and milk till you get a sticky mess. I give two measurements of milk because it will depend on your humidity. So start at a 1/2 cup and work your way to 3/4.
- Sprinkle Bisquick on a dry surface and begin kneading your dough mixture about 10-15 times
- spread out to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Then you can cut out your desired shape ( Pizza shaped Triangles or rectangles, or even circles)
- Put them on Cookie Sheets.
- Then Spray Olive Oil or Brush with Melted Butter.
- Sprinkle Garlic & Parmesan Cheese and Rosemary on your raw dough
- Bake at 450 Degrees for 8 – 10 minutes