The 2021 Free Milk Calendar.
To request your free Milk Calendar, click the links below.
Unfortunately, the 2021 Milk Calendar is currently not available in all provinces. If we notice they become available, we will update this post.
Or Check your province for a mailed copy:
- AB: https://albertamilk.com/2021-milk-calendar/
- BC: https://bcdairy.ca/milk-calendar
- SK: Available by email http://www.saskmilk.ca/nutrition/milk-calendar/
- MB: https://www.milk.mb.ca/request-a-milk-calendar/
- ON: Calendar & Contest https://new.milk.org/milk-calendar-2021
- Atlantic Canada: https://dairyfarmersofcanada.ca/en/canadian-goodness/lifestyle/how-get-your-free-2021-milk-calendar
This offer is valid while quantities last.
QC residents, please contact your provincial milk boards.
Did you know that only 1 in 3 Canadians consume enough milk products each day? At Dairy Goodness, you can find ways to incorporate more dairy products into your diet. Delicious recipes, helpful hints, and much more.
Sign up for the Dairy Farmers Of Canada newsletter to be kept up to date on all the latest promotions, offers, deals, fun contests, and much more. You will receive updates via your inbox.
Get the mobile version for those of you that are on the go. Get quick access to recipes and information with the click of a button from your smartphone or mobile device.
Still can’t get enough Dairy Goodness?
Be sure to follow them on Twitter as well. You never know what surprises they will have in store for fans.