Jul 8, 2020
HURRY over to the Downy Canada Facebook page; they are giving away 94,000 FREE samples of their NEW Downy Unstopables!
Click Here to Get Your FREE Downy Unstopables
While Quantities Last.
Free Sample Expired?
Downy is a brand name of in-wash fabric softeners, created in 1960. Downy is owned and produced by Proctor & Gamble (you may have heard of them 😉 Downy is sold in Canada & the USA. They used to sell it in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Egypt and Latin America. But sales were poor, so the products are no longer sold there.
In Europe, Russia, China and Japan, Downy products are sold under the brand name Lenor.
Other Downy Products You Maybe Interested in Trying
- Ultra Downy Liquid Fabric Softener and Sheets
- Ultra Downy April Fresh® Liquid
- Ultra Downy Mountain Spring® Liquid
- Ultra Downy Clean Breeze® Liquid
- Ultra Downy April Fresh™ for Touch of Comfort Liquid
- Ultra Downy Spring Lavender Liquid
- Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive Liquid
- Ultra Downy Clean Breeze® Sheets
- Ultra Downy April Fresh® Sheets
- Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener and Sheets
- Downy Simple Pleasures Citrus Spice Glow
- Soft Simple Pleasures Sage Jasmine Thrill
- Downy Simple Pleasures Spice Blossom Dare Liquid
- Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Liquid
- Downy Simple Pleasures Lavender Serenity Liquid
- Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Sheets
- Downy Simple Pleasures Lavender Serenity Sheets
- Downy UNSTOPABLES In-wash Scent Booster
- Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster
- Downy UNSTOPABLES Lush In-Wash Scent Booster
- The Downy Ball
- Downy Wrinkle Releaser