With Holidays around the corner – Nothing says Christmas better than some good ole fashioned Fudge! Fudge is surprisingly easy, and the secret is all in the condensed milk!
It is usually a pretty sweet delight – so make sure you cut them into tiny pieces, so you don’t overindulge your guests.
Easy Chocolate Fudge
This recipe only calls for 4 simple ingredients – You may not have all of them in your pantry- but when it comes to holiday baking – I’m sure most of the ingredients you will soon have in your pantry.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cups sweetened condensed milk ( I use Eagle Brand)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the first three ingredients (unsalted butter, chocolate chips, and condensed milk) in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke the ingredients for approximately 1 and 1/2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave and give it a quick stir.
Continue microwaving in 30-second increments until chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
2. Stir in vanilla and stir some more!
3. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper, pour the chocolate into the baking dish, and spread evenly.
4. Place the dish in the refrigerator ( few hours) until hardened and lift (or dump) the fudge out to the dish. Remove foil or parchment paper and then cut in slices and/or cubes.
This Recipe makes 48 servings if you make each piece tiny.