So now that Thanksgiving has past, are you ready for Halloween?? I’m sure not! Holidays run too close together this time of year & I can never stay on top of things!
And if your house is anything like mine during Halloween, you end up with an abundance of candy on November 1st! Well these brownies are here to help! Take that left over candy corn & turn it into Butterfinger Fudge Brownies!
A great treat to help use up any leftover candy corn at Halloween!
- 1 box (18.3 ounces) chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (replacing the water called for on box)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened (replacing the vegetable oil called for on box)
- 8 ounces candy corn
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Make the brownie batter according to package directions, substituting milk & butter for the water and oil. Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Melt the candy corn in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Once the candy corn has melted into a ‘goo’, turn the heat down to low and add in the peanut butter. Mix well. Pour the candy corn mixture over the brownie batter, smoothing out as much as possible. Cover with the remaining brownie batter & smooth as well.
- Bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted about an inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean. Allow the brownies to cool before cutting into squares.