Probably my favourite combo of all time is chocolate & peanut butter. They’re really aren’t much better than those two flavours together! Well, I’ve had a package of peanut butter cookie dough mix in my pantry for a little while now & I really wanted to bake something other than just plain cookies. So I also noticed I also had a brownie mix box & decided to make some cookie stuffed brownies! These things were absolutely amazing!! And so incredibly easy to make since everything was from mixes! If you love chocolate & peanut butter and want an incredibly easy & delicious dessert, you have got to try these!!Print
- 1 box (19.9 ounces) dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- water, oil & eggs called for on the brownie mix
- 1 pouch (17.5 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- water, oil & eggs called for on the cookie mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×9 baking pan – this will make thick brownies, use a large pan if you want thinner brownies.
- Mix up the brownie mix in a large bowl according to the package directions. Mix up the peanut butter cookie mix in a separate bowl according to the package directions.
- Pour about half of the brownie mix into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven.
- Drop the cookie dough by large tablespoons on top of the semi-baked brownies. Gently spread the cookie dough out over the brownies as much as possible so it covers as much of the brownies as you can. Pour the remaining brownie batter as evenly as possible over the cookie dough.
- Bake for additional 30-40 minutes or until the brownies are cooked through (use the brownie package directions as a guideline for cooking time) . If you are using a different sized pan, bake according to the package directions for your pan size.
- Remove from the oven & allow to cool before cutting into squares.