Mar 22, 2020
Are you almost ready for your Thanksgiving weekend? Well if you’re still planning out your menu, I’ve got another great dessert for you to make that is very easy & will be loved!!
These Pumpkin Spice Brownies are the perfect mix of chocolate and pumpkin flavours! Your family will love them and they’ll never know they came from a boxed mix!! 🙂
- 1 box (18 ounces) milk chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter,melted
- 1 bag (10 ounces) Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of an 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat together the eggs, milk and butter. Add in the dry brownie mix and stir until well blended.
- Spread half of the brownie mix into the prepared pan. Open half of the Hershey kisses and drop them evenly over the brownie mix. Cover with the remaining brownie mix – use a spoon to spread the mix over the kisses until they are completely covered.
- Bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean. Cool completely in the pan.
- While the brownies are cooling, in a small saucepan over low heat, melt down your remaining half bag of Hershey kisses. Add a 1/2 tablespoon of milk at a time to keep the kisses from becoming too thick as they melt – I used 1 & 1/2 tablespoons.
- Once the kisses are completely melted (this will take a bit of time, the centers don’t like to melt that quickly), pour over the brownies and spread to completely cover, like a frosting. Allow the brownies to completely cool and the Kisses frosting to set.