Perogy Casserole Recipe
I made this last night for the first time, and it was a hit with my teenagers. It is quick to throw together a cost-effective meal.
Great Idea for Busy School Nights, or large gathering
This recipe is also a great way to sneak in a vegetable serving for picky kids/adults alike.
- 2 Box of Cheemo perogies ( frozen)
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- Frozen veggies
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Pre Heat oven to 4000 F,
- Use Roasting pan if using double boxes of Perogies.
- Simply add perogies /Veggies on the bottom.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce over top
- Give it a bit of a stir
- Sprinkle Shredded cheese on top
- Bake 40 – 50 minutes
- 2 Regular sized box of Cheemo Perogies $2.00 ( Walmart Regular Price)
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce $2.00 ( sale)
- Frozen Veggies $1.00 – $2.50
- Shredded cheese $3.00
This recipe serves 4 Adult Servings
Originally found on Cheemo Perogies box for Perogy Casserole, but didn’t specify on a sauce.
Above is a Picture using Mozza cheese instead of Cheddar – Just as tasty as Cheddar, but less colour.
Alternative Health Options for this Perogy Casserole
- Skip cheese
- Use Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Use Mushroom Soup and Equal part Milk.
- Add Different or more Veggies