This might come as a surprise to you, but Always maxi-pads have many uses that are not just tied to your monthly visitor. It might seem silly or odd, but there is no reason to not use them for other things. It isn’t as if they contain some special ingredient that makes them unsuitable for uses outside of your cycle. Here are several other uses for Always Maxi Pads you may have never thought of.
10 Practical Uses for Always Pads
1. If you are breastfeeding, cut one in half and use them as nursing pad inserts. They are ideal because they can stick to the inside of your nursing bra and are much cheaper than expensive nursing pads.
2. Use an Always Maxi Pad for removing nail polish. It will get rid of it very easily and better than a cotton ball because it can absorb the acetone polish remover better and hold more.
3. If you don’t have a lint brush handy, why not use the sticky side of a maxi pad? Just rip off the adhesive tape protectors and go to town on your clothing. This is a perfect solution for those of us who are busy and carry them in our purse and find we need to look more presentable!
4. Use Always Pantyliner to prevent sweat stains from occurring on your favorite long-sleeved shirts. Just snip one in half and stick each half in the underarm area of your shirt. Obviously, this won’t work on short sleeved ones or sheer fabric, but it’s worth a try!
5. If you are one of those people that like to wear shoes without socks, like ballet flats, for instance, try placing a thin Always Pantyliner in the bottom of your shoe to help with rubbing and odor.
6. Wet an Always Maxipad with 1 part alcohol and 2 parts water. Stick it in a zipper bag in the freezer. Use it for swelling or anytime you need a cold pack. What is great is, the adhesive will help hold it on the place!
7. Dress large wounds that small bandages won’t help with. This is a great solution for when you are heading to the hospital to get stitches!
8. Since the idea behind Always is to not only absorb but be soft and gentle against your skin, they are great for tasks such as polishing silver.
9. If you have a little one who is in the advanced stages of potty training, try sticking an Always Pantyliner or thin maxi pad in her panties. Your child will still be able to wear their underwear but have little protection in the case of an accident and they are much more economical than pull-ups or training diapers.
10. Similar to the suggestion in #1, if you have large breasts, you know that sweat can build up there during heavy exercise or hot days and can be very uncomfortable. Use an Always Pantyliner to line your bra with is the band area under your breasts. Doing so can prevent infections and heat rashes.
Save on Always Products
- Save on Beauty Products with Coupons
- Uses for Pantene Conditioner
- Uses for NailPolish
- Uses for Mouthwash