Air Wick Mail-In Rebate 2020
There is a New air Wick Rebate available with Shoppers Army Canada! It’s the latest mission to join and save on select products! The Rebate will get an Amazon Gift Card in return for filling out the rebate and product review!
How to Get the Rebate
- Join or login into Shopperarmy.com
- Click on Missions once registration is complete.
- Find the AirWick Rebate page ( or click below)
- Follow their instructions by purchasing from select Airwick products.
- Upload your receipt for verification
- Once approved, you will receive 50% of your purchase back as a total for an Amazon Canada Gift Card.
Limited quantities of this offer are available. Please spread the word and share the offer page with your family and friends before it’s too late!
- Valid in Canada only
- One Rebate per household
- It cannot be combined with any other offer.
The rebate expiry date is unknown, available while quantities last.
Air Wick Mail-In Rebate Expired?
About Air Wick Scented Oil Starter Kit
Air Wick’s Scented oils’ design allows you to adjust the level of fragrance to your desire. It comes with a rotating plug for horizontal and vertical outlets, leaving you a second outlet free at all times. When the oil warmer runs out, replace it with the refills they sell at your local grocery store or drugstore.
- Apple Cinnamon Medley
- Fresh Linen & White Lilac
- Country Berries
- Crisp Breeze
- Eucalyptus and Citrus
- Fresh Waters
- Gardenia & Passion Flower
- Indulgence Vanilla Passion
- Island Paradise
- Lavender & Chamomile
- Magnolia & Cherry Blossom
- Serene Coconut Breeze
About & History of Airwick
Airwick has been around since 1943 in the USA. It was one of the first odour eliminator products.
In 1953 it hit the shelves in Canada, Europe and Australia.
Today Airwick will be available in over 60 countries and has a vast product line, including sprays, candles and oils.