I’m sure you are familiar with Barilla Pasta which is generally found in your local grocery store where pasta is found. Barilla doesn’t hold big contests very often, so it’s a pleasant surprise to find this one.
Barilla Canada Contest
” Barilla® Canada “Holiday Giveaway” Sweepstakes”
Enter to win a YEAR’S SUPPLY of Premium Barilla pasta, plus some exclusive Barilla merch! ($250 value)
What would you do with all that pasta??
WOW! What an amazing contest! Good luck to all of those that enter this!
ONE (1) grand prize that includes
- a one-year supply of Barilla pasta
- miscellaneous Barilla merch items
The total prize pack is a $250.00 CAD value.
The prize pack will be shipped direct via UPS.
How to Enter
To enter this contest, visit the links below and follow the directions on the Barilla contest post on social media.
TAG friends in the contest post. One entry per tag.
- Canadian Residents
- Quebec friendly
- Age of majority
- Single Entry (more entries for extra tags and bonus entries)
Click Here to Enter (Instagram)
Click Here to Enter (Facebook)
This Barilla Contest Ends December 16, 2022
Subscribe to our newsletter so you don`t miss out on any new giveaways!
Recipes, Pasta, and Sauces
Some delicious recipes you will find at Barilla include;
- Barilla PLUS® Rotini with Fresh Tomatoes, Aromatic Herb Pesto & Ricotta Salata: This is a quick and easy recipe that takes about 10 minutes to prepare. Serves 4
- .Barilla PLUS® Spaghettini with Garlic, Red Pepper & Extra Virgin Olive Oil; Takes about 5 minutes to prepare this dish. Very simple, as well.
- Barilla PLUS® Penne with Italian Sausage, Oyster Mushrooms, Butternut Squash & Oven-Dried Tomatoes; this meal takes about 2 hours to prepare, but it is well worth it. Mouth-watering and delicious. You must try one of these tonight.
If you are looking for more great recipes from Barilla, be sure to visit them on the web.
We use this pasta now that we ventured out side of the pasta box.We buy it all the time ,we got it by mistake one day and really enjoyed it
Comments are closed.