Today I’ve got a simple & delicious dinner recipe to share with you. If you are a fan of Chicken Parmesan, you’ll definitely enjoy this dinner. It’s a great recipe to use up leftover chicken. And a great way to sneak in some veggies for the kids!
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- 1 box (1 pound) pasta, cooked
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 bag (14 ounces) Bird’s Eye Recipe Ready Grilling Blend, thawed (sliced zucchini, squash, red onions & red peppers)
- 1 can (18 ounces) Progresso Recipe Starters Fire Roasted Tomato
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, diced tomatoes, vegetables, recipe starter, chicken and the mozzarella cheese. Stir until well combined. Pour the mixture into the casserole dish and bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove the dish from the oven & sprinkle the top with the breadcrumbs & grated parmesan. Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.