Great Lunch Idea or for a quick easy supper you can simply add to your crockpot have it ready for dinner!
So, if you like making easy meals in your crock pot, you’ll love this simple Slow Cooked Chicken Caesar Wraps! They make a perfect quick dinner and easy leftovers for lunch!!
*Recipe inspired by: Chef In Training
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 – 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- a handful of Caesar seasoned croutons (optional)
- Place the chicken in a 3-4 quart slow cooker with chicken broth (you could also simply use water), cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker using a slotted spoon and drain the broth from the slow cooker. Place the chicken on a cutting board and shred the chicken, discarding any fat.
- Place the chicken back in the slow cooker and pour the dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top. Stir until mixed evenly. Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Top with extra shredded Parmesan cheese, lettuce, and croutons. Fold up wraps & serve hot.