Canada Post 2021 Customer Survey
Canada Post wants your feedback on how they are doing! With the crazy world, we have to go into 2021, there have been delays obviously and, of course, lineups to deal with parcels. Whether you are satisfied or unsatisfied with your latest transaction, take the Canada Post survey contest for a chance to win.
Canada Post Survey Contest:
Enter to Win $250 Visa Card
You can now give your customer experience feedback to Canada Post survey at www.canadapostsurvey.ca for a chance to win a $250 prepaid Visa gift card.
You will need to have a valid receipt code is required to enter the Canada Post survey contest. (found on your paper receipt)
Take a short survey and share your feedback.
Canada Post survey contest will be giving away Two Gift Cards per month.
Two winners per month will each receive a $250 prepaid Visa Card.
How to Enter
To enter, you should have made a recent purchase at a Canada Post outlet, mailed a letter or package or ordered service via your local post office.
To get started with your Canada Post Survey,
- Visit the feedback page at www.canadapostsurvey.ca, or the link is given on your receipt
- Choose from English or French as the language
- The Post Office location number (info is on your receipt)
- Enter your survey code
- Follow instructions to provide your experience
- Complete with your personal contact information
Canada Post Survey Contest Rules:
- Open to Canadian Residents
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of Majority
- Single Entry per receipt
Visit canadapostsurvey.ca, click here to get started – Due to the website not having the security lock, some computers may have issues getting to the website. Click Here as a secondary way of getting to the survey.
Check out some other Contests to Win Free Gift Cards
- Store Opinion Contest – Win a $1000 PC Gift Card or 1 Million PC Points
- Dempster’s Contest – Win $500 Instant Win Prizes!
- Ardene Contest: Win $500 in Gift cards