David’s Tea Frequent Steeper Program:
If you love to curl up on the couch with a soothing hot cup of tea on a cold evening, then Discover David’s tea Frequent Steeper program. It’s a great way to taste new teas available in loose leaf tea, get unique bargains and get a free cup of tea on your birthday.
Davids Tea has been brewing strong for over 10 years, and their free loyalty program is what keeps them at the top of the brewing tea world.
Make the most of your Frequent Steeper Rewards program by keeping reading.
How do you sign up for Frequent Steepers at Davids?
You can either sign up online or at your local Davids Tea store.
Information you will need to provide is the following:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Birthday (month & date)
- Create a password, and activate your account.
Every time you purchase something at David’s Tea, you will earn valuable points. Redeem those points on FREE TEA!!
What rewards do David’s Tea Frequent Steeper Members get?
- Earn 1 point for every Canadian Dollar you spend online or in the physical Davids tea store; For every 100 points, you earn you can choose a free loose leaf tea in 50grams. Once you hit the 100 point mark, your reward will appear n 24 hours; you will then have to redeem your points within 365 days ( one year)
- Birthday Rewards – it’s no longer FREE tea on your birthday, but they will give you 5 points on your birthday, at least online.
- If you spend more than $400 a year on tea with Davids, you end up in a NEW rewards program VIP, and you will get more exclusive deals and promos and more free tea.
Not Included in Rewards points
- Purchasing Gift Cards does not apply to rewards. Even though you earn a point for every dollar you spend, it does Exclude gift card purchases,
- If you don’t live near a Davids tea store and earn free rewards, you will still need to pay for free loose leaf tea shipping.
- Excludes Matcha teas for rewards
How do I earn points?
The only way to earn points with Frequent Steeper from Davids is to spend money and have your rewards card handy. You can shop in-store and make purchases by providing them with your physical card or giving them your email address to find your account.
If you do not earn enough points to make it to the VIP Exclusive rewards within the 12 months, you will reset and be back down to just a regular Frequent Steeper status.
Other Great Canadian Rewards Programs
Davids Tea History
David’s Tea in Canada is well-known. They are different from the other places because they sell organic teas from all around the world. Davids Tea sells a wide selection of teas with a variety of flavours so that they can please every taste and preference.
Davids Tea is environmentally friendly. They use reusable tins that are good for the environment. What they do is different from what other companies do because theirs is better for the environment and more sustainable.
David’s tea is devoted to high-quality customer service.
They started serving the world’s finest teas in 2008 when David Segal opened his first store in Toronto.
Five years later, they hold more than 40 stores in both Canada and the united states. They offer more than 150 types of tea, including black and green tea, herbal and exotic infusions and a lot more… Tea tasting is fun, healthy, and it’s for free! So, Be there!