Love of Seafood? Red Lobster is the restaurant for you. Enjoy big shrimp, crab, lobster, oysters and good ole fashion steak to go with the lobster. Red Lobster restaurants can be found in top cities across Canada including Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary. Enjoy take out, or Dine in. Savings are always plentiful and time to time Red Lobster has coupons, and Canadianfreestuff will be bringing you the savings with printable coupons and coupon codes.
Red Lobster Newsletter Coupon for Canada
- FREE Appetizer or Dessert
- Special Savings
- Surprise Birthday Offer for You
- Special Occasion Reminders
Join the Red Lobster Mailing list and receive your FREE Food coupon and More.
This Red Lobster Coupon offer is Ongoing.
Has this Coupon Expired?
How do you use Coupons at Red Lobster Canada?
If you are using a Red Lobster Coupon Code, there are two options, you can show your hostess at the restaurant, or you can order online with it. The choice is yours. To order online simply go to the menu, and select your seafood items, then during checkout simply enter your promo code when prompted.
More Red Lobster Coupons
Sign up for Red Lobster Website, and you will receive tons of printable coupons with your name on each one, It’s rare, they send out global coupons like this, as usually they are designed not to be shared. Join the Club. Also, you will get a special coupon for your birthday!
Red Lobster Canada Menu
Here’s the Menu for Lobsterfest Entrees ( Limited time only)
- Fire-Grilled Lobster & Lobster Tacos A fire-grilled split tail and 3 lobster/shrimp tacos with cilantro slaw, fresh pico de gallo and ranch sauce.
- Maritime Lobster & Shrimp Trio – A fire-grilled lobster tail, grilled shrimp,& lobster/shrimp macaroni and cheese with white cheddar & bacon sauce, served with rice.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – A roasted split lobster tail, shrimp, sea scallops, mussels laid on top of pasta
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia – Tilapia roasted with crab/seafood stuffing & topped with Lobster in lobster butter sauce and served with broccoli.
- Lobster & Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – lobster meat/ shrimp tossed in a garlic and cheese sauce on a bed of linguini.
- Fire-Grilled Sirloin Surf & Turf – A lobster tail & peppercorn sirloin, served with mashed potatoes
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A rock lobster tail and sweet split lobster tail, roasted & served with lobster/ shrimp linguini Alfredo Sauce
- Harbourside Lobster & Shrimp – A roasted rock lobster tail, and garlic shrimp with a skewer of grilled shrimp and rice
The Red Lobster Company History
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 in Florida and grew through the southwestern states. In 1970 General Mills acquired Red Lobster and expanded the chain in the1980ss, that’s when Red Lobster came to Canada, where it still has a great present today, but they did take all their restaurants in 1997 out of Quebec.
In 1995 Red Lobster became part of Daren Restaurants, Inc, and at this time, General Mills released Daden into an independent traded corporation