Red Lobster Savings
Love of Seafood? Save with a Red Lobster Coupon. Red Lobster is the restaurant for you.
Enjoy big shrimp, crab, lobster, oysters and good ole fashion steak to go with the lobster.
This seafood chain of restaurants can be found in top cities across Canada, including Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary. Enjoy take out or Dine in.
Savings are always plentiful, and from time to time, Canadianfreestuff will be bringing you the savings with printable coupons and coupon codes.
Red Lobster Coupons
Mothers Day Gift Card Promotion!
Purchase a Red Lobster Gift Card for $50 or more in time and get a Bonus Coupon to save $10.00 off a $30.00 purchase.
Show her How much you care with a specially designed gift card for Mom! Plus get a coupon to eat together one day soon.
How do you use Coupons at Red Lobster Canada?
If you are using a Red Lobster Coupon Code, there are two options, you can show your hostess at the restaurant, or you can order online with it. The choice is yours. To order online, go to the menu, and select your seafood items, then during checkout, enter your coupon code when prompted.
Red Lobster Rewards Program
New to Red Lobster! The Rewards app! In a way, this is better than finding the latest promo codes for these seafood restaurants. Download the mobile app to participate, and you will be rewarded for every purchase you make online or in your favourite restaurant.
How the Rewards Program Works
Just by signing up, you will receive a total of 75 points, which is 50% of the way to your first reward.
You will earn 1 point for every dollar you spend on food, and you can then choose the reward you want after you have collected 125 reward points.
Hit the Platinum Member mark and start receiving double the Go points, Not to mention you will also get the same deals as you do by signing up for their newsletters, such as a free birthday treat and special offer notifications on the app.
Red Lobster Newsletter Coupon for Canada
Fresh Catch Club is the name of the Red Lobster Newsletter!
Upon signing up, you will start immediately receiving the following rewards.
- FREE Appetizer or Dessert
- Special Savings
- Surprise Birthday Offer for You
- Special Occasion Reminders
Join the Red Lobster Mailing list and receive your FREE Food coupon and More.
Sea Food Daily Deals
Red Lobster has finally come out with Daily Seafood savings. Every day of the workweek, you can save on a special meal!
- Monday: is all about the Endless Shrimp
- Tuesday: Seafood for two for just $49.99
- Wednesday is Steak & Lobster for just $19.99
- Thursday: Classic Shrimp & Pepsi with 2 sides for $12.99
- Friday – Fish Fry cod with fries and coleslaw for $11.99
Red Lobster Canada Menu
Here’s the Menu for Lobsterfest Entrees ( Limited time only)
- Fire-Grilled Lobster & Lobster Tacos A fire-grilled split tail and 3 lobster/shrimp tacos with cilantro slaw, fresh pico de gallo and ranch sauce.
- Maritime Lobster & Shrimp Trio – A fire-grilled lobster tail, grilled shrimp,& lobster/shrimp macaroni and cheese with white cheddar & bacon sauce, served with rice.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – A roasted split lobster tail, shrimp, sea scallops, mussels laid on top of pasta
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia – Tilapia roasted with crab/seafood stuffing & topped with Lobster in lobster butter sauce and served with broccoli.
- Lobster & Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – lobster meat/ shrimp tossed in a garlic and cheese sauce on a bed of linguini.
- Fire-Grilled Sirloin Surf & Turf – A lobster tail & peppercorn sirloin, served with mashed potatoes.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A rock lobster tail and sweet split lobster tail, roasted & served with lobster/ shrimp linguini Alfredo Sauce
- Harbourside Lobster & Shrimp – A roasted rock lobster tail and garlic shrimp with a skewer of grilled shrimp and rice
The Red Lobster Company History
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 in Florida and grew through the southwestern states. In 1970 General Mills acquired Red Lobster and expanded the chain in the1980ss, that’s when Red Lobster came to Canada, where it still has a great present today, but they did take all their restaurants in 1997 out of Quebec.
In 1995 Red Lobster became part of Daren Restaurants, Inc, and at this time, General Mills released Daden into an independent traded corporation.
Red lobster sources all their seafood from all over the world; they don’t currently use a fish farm in North America. Some of the seafood is frozen from the original fishing boat, and it’s because seafood should be fresh and is the best way to keep it fresh. So if you live near the coast where boats can deliver fresh – You may truly be getting a catch of the day.