ne of our favorite quick & easy dinners are tortilla pizzas. We love how customizable they are & the tortilla makes a perfect thin crispy crust!
You could top them with meats, veggies, pretty much any of your favorite pizza toppings. And they are ready in about 5 minutes! Can’t beat that on busy weeknights!!Print
- 1 cup corn, thaw if frozen
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pesto sauce (store bought or homemade)
- finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine the corn, zucchini, garlic cloves, & oregano in a small bowl.
- Toss the corn mixture with olive oil and spread in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes ~ until the corn & zucchini have softened and become lightly caramelized.
- This can be stored covered in your refrigerator until you are ready to assemble your pizzas.
- Add a thin layer of the pesto to a flour tortilla.
- Top with a generous portion of the corn & zucchini.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese ~ feel free to add Parmesan or use any other cheeses you’d prefer.
- Place the tortillas on a preheated pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted & bubbly and the edges of the tortilla are crisp.
Keywords: Torilla pizza, corn, zuccuini
Pin it Later