Taco Bell is a well known fast food restaurant that serves Mexican inspired food. They have a wide array of items on their menu to choose from, making sure there is something for everyone. If you are like me, sometimes I just crave a delicious burrito or taco, and Taco Bell is always my go-to place for a quick fix.
Now you can get that same great Taco Bell favourites right from home with these ten yummy Copycat Taco Bell Recipes I have put together!
10 yummy Copycat Taco Bell Recipes
1. Taco Bell Enchirito From Top Secret Recipes If you used to love Taco Bells Enchirito, now you can have it at home. Taco Bell discontinued this item.
2. Taco Bell Breakfast Crunch Wrap From CopyKat Recipes I haven’t had the chance to try one of these but may just have to make some at home to try. They sound delicious!
3. Fiesta Rice Bowls From Taco Bell At Home, Next time you are in the mood for excellent Mexican rice at home, this recipe is a must-try!
4. Taco Bell Tacos Recipe From Blog Chef We have taco night at my house at least once a month, and these will be on them to try to list our next taco night. They look so good!
5. Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burrito From cdkitchen These burritos sound amazing, and I can’t wait to try them out.
7. Crunch Wrap Supreme From Taco Bell At Home These look super easy to make as well as delicious.
8. Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza From Life With The Crust Cut Off This looks delicious, and I can’t wait to try it out!
9. Copycat Taco Bell Stackers-recipe by Delish. This seems so cheesy! I can’t wait to see how this one turns out.
Copycat Taco Bell Crunchy Beef Tacos from Confetti and Bliss – This one looks easy and very crunchy- Great one for busy on the run weekdays!