Taco Bell is a well known fast food restaurant that serves Mexican inspired food. They have a wide array of items on their menu to choose from making sure there is something for everyone. If you are like me sometimes I just crave a delicious burrito or taco and Taco Bell is always my go-to place for a quick fix.
Now you can get those same great Taco Bell favorites right from home with these 10 yummy Copycat Taco Bell Recipes I have put together!
10 yummy Copycat Taco Bell Recipes
1. Taco Bell Enchirito From Top Secret Recipes If you used to love Taco Bells Enchirito now you can have it at home. This item was discontinued by Taco Bell.
2. Taco Bell Breakfast Crunch Wrap From CopyKat Recipes I haven’t had the chance to try one of these but may just have to make some at home to try. They sound delicious!
3. Fiesta Rice Bowls From Taco Bell At Home, Next time you are in the mood for a good Mexican rice at home this recipe is a must try!
4. Taco Bell Tacos Recipe From Blog Chef We have a taco night at my house at least once a month and these will definitely be on the to try list our next taco night. They look so good!
5. Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burrito From cdkitchen These burritos sound absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to try them out.
6. Homemade Doritos Locos Tacos Recipe From 1 Fine Cookie When we eat at Taco Bell my kids always want the Doritos Locos Tacos so I am going to love being able to make them from home now!
7. Crunch Wrap Supreme From Taco Bell At Home These look super easy to make as well as delicious.
8. Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza From Life With The Crust Cut Off This looks absolutely delicious and I can’t wait to try it out!
9. Copycat Taco Bell Stackers-recipe by Delish. This looks so cheesy! Can’t wait to see how this one turns out.
Copycat Taco Bell Crunchy Beef Tacos from Confetti and Bliss – This one looks easy and very crunchy- Great one for busy on the run weekdays!