When the Zweet App was alive and well. It was a Savings mobile app where you could get cash back on select grocery items.
Zweet, Inc. was a mobile app that allows users to save money by getting cash back at the grocery store! There were no coupons to clip or print; browse weekly deals, shop at any business, submit receipts, and press the items you bought to get paid.
Zweet, Inc. was a Quebec-based company.
Zweet Closed down in 2018. But We can give you other similar suggestions.
2 Great other Rebate Offers are the following
You can also find other mail-in rebate offers to get great products at a discount.
Related Articles you may be interested in:
- 10 Ways to Save Money Grocery Shopping
- How to Create a Price Book
- 6 Coupons Canada Apps to Have to Save On Groceries
How Did Zweet Work?
- Check out their weekly offers (offers change every Wednesday)
- Buy any of the items listed.
- Upload your receipt
- Get cashback!
- Zweet cashback offers cannot be combined with coupons or any other offers (store sales?)
- Zweet cashback offers are limited to 1 per person.
- New offers go live every Wednesday, and you have until Tuesday night to redeem that weeks offers
- Each receipt may only be redeemed one time.
- Your account must be at $20+ to cash out.
- You can choose to be paid via Paypal or cheque.
- Accounts that have been inactive for 12 months will deduct $2 a month from your account.