Donuts are one of the world’s favourite breakfast items. Dunkin Donuts has over 11,000 stores in 33 countries outside the U.S. Dunkin Donuts was founded in 1950 and has become one of the world’s largest coffee and baked goods chains. The chain has grown to include over 1,000 items on its menu, including doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages. I don’t know about you, but I love a good doughnut. I have put together a list of 10 fantastic copycat Dunkin Donuts recipes that you can make right from home! Do you have a favourite from Dunkin Donuts? Let us know in the comments!
10 terrific copycat Dunkin Donuts recipes
1. Copycat Original Glazed and Chocolate Glazed Donuts From Top Secret Recipes Who doesn’t love a regular glazed or chocolate doughnut? I know I sure do!
3. Copycat Dunkin’ Donuts Jelly Doughnuts: She knows Delicious doughnuts with jelly inside; what more could one want.
4. Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cream Filled Donuts From All Free Copycat Recipes These look amazing!
5. Copycat Dunkin Donuts Long Johns From Recipe 4 Living You can’t go wrong with this yummy recipe!
6. Peanut Butter Cream Filled Donuts From How Sweet It Is Peanut Butter Cream in a doughnut, sign me up!
7. Glazed Chocolate Donut Holes From Sweet P Recipes My kids will love these! I can’t wait to try this recipe out.
8. Homemade Munchkins From Nisahomey.com This looks so delicious!