Donuts are one of the world’s favourite breakfast items. Dunkin Donuts has over 11,000 stores in 33 countries outside the U.S. Dunkin Donuts was founded in 1950 and has grown to become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world. The chain has grown to include over 1,000 items on their menu, including doughnuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages. I don’t know about you but I love me a good doughnut. I have put together a list of 10 amazing copycat Dunkin Donuts recipes that you can make right from home! Do you have a favourite from Dunkin Donuts? Let us know in the comments!
10 amazing copycat Dunkin Donuts recipes
1. Copycat Original Glazed and Chocolate Glazed Donuts From Top Secret Recipes Who doesn’t love a regular glazed or chocolate doughnut! I know I sure do!
2. Blueberry Cake Donuts From Dunkin Donuts at Home Blueberry Donuts is one of my all-time favourites, I can’t wait to try this recipe out!
3. Copycat Dunkin’ Donuts Jelly Doughnuts From she knows Delicious doughnut with jelly inside, what more could one want.
4. Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cream Filled Donuts From All Free Copycat Recipes These looks absolutely amazing!
5. Copycat Dunkin Donuts Long Johns From Recipe 4 Living You cant go wrong with this yummy recipe!
6. Peanut Butter Cream Filled Donuts From How Sweet It Is Peanut Butter Cream in a doughnut, sign me up!
7. Glazed Chocolate Donut Holes From Sweet P Recipes My kids will love these! I can’t wait to try this recipe out.
8. Homemade Munchkins From Nisahomey.com This looks so delicious!
10. Pumpkin Donuts From Dunkin Donuts at Home This one is sure to be a hit! Looks so delicious!