We’re moving this weekend & whenever we move, I always want to purge as much as I can out of our fridge & freezer. When it’s over 100 degrees outside, I want to move as few cold things as possible because they aren’t staying cold for long!! This Easy Asian Pasta Salad is a recipe that came from just this. I looked through our pantry & fridge and used up what I could! So feel free to completely customize this pasta salad to what you have on hand!! You can also add cooked chicken or shrimp to make it a full, rounded meal!
- I box pasta – I used bowtie/farfalle
- 1 container grape tomatoes – I cut mine in half
- 1 container (12 ounces) broccoli slaw
- 1 bottle of your favorite Asian inspired salad dressing – I used Newman’s Own Sesame Ginger Dressing
- salted peanuts (not in shells) – optional
- chow mein noodles – optional
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain & rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, tomatoes, and broccoli slaw. Add as much or as little of the dressing as you’d like & then toss to evenly coat the pasta salad. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with salted peanuts and/or chow mein noodles for extra crunch right before serving.