Ontario Free Travel Guides
Hurry and request your FREE Holiday Guides today
Maximum of 2 per order
Choose from several helpful and informative FREE publications that showcase Ontario’s unique and diverse travel experiences. Select the magazine you want to view, download or receive by mail.
To request a physical copy of a publication:
Select ‘Add to cart for the publications you would like to receive
Click ‘Order Selected Travel Guides,’ only one copy of each guide may be ordered.
If you liked this free sample offer, click here to find another excellent freebie for Canada.
Facts About Ontario
- Ontario has the highest population of all the other Canadian provinces
- 40% of Canadians Reside in Ontario
- Ontario is the second-largest province in landmass after Quebec.
- The Capital of Ontario is Toronto, Ontario.
- The Capital of Canada is Ottawa
- Ontario is theoretically divided into two parts. Northern Ontario and Southern Ontario.
- Approximately 90% of Ontario residents live in Southern Ontario.
- The population of Ontario is 12,851,821 (2011 census)
- The community of Toronto is 2,615,060 (2011 census)
- Point Pelee Ontario is the southernmost point in Canada.
- Windsor, Ontario, is the southernmost city in all of Canada.
List of The Best Ontario Tourist Attractions By Area
- Algonquin Park, Almaguin Highlands, Muskoka, and Parry Sound
- The Bruce Peninsula, Southern Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe
- Greater Toronto Area
- Haliburton Highlands to the Ottawa Valley
- Hamilton, Halton and Brant
- Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington
- Kawarthas and Northumberland
- North Central Ontario
- Northeast Ontario
- Northwest Ontario
- Ottawa and Countryside
- South Eastern Ontario
- Southwest Ontario