This is probably one of the easiest recipes I have made in quite a while. It only requires 3 ingredients; you mix them, pop it in the oven & outcomes warm & tasty Chocolate Banana Bread! I was a little worried that this would be too sweet, more like a cake than an actual bread, but I was nicely surprised. You get a perfect chocolate banana combo flavour. Plus, it definitely kids friendly! All they see is the chocolate! 😉Print
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 over ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well. Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until the bread is baked through & the top of the bread is beginning to crack.
recipe inspired by artsy-fartsy mama