Tim Horton’s Double Double Weekends compliments of CIBC.
If you are a CIBC Tim Horton’s Double Double Visa Cardholder today is your lucky day. Every weekend you will be rewarded for using your card. Get a FREE COUPON that is valid for a full month each time you use your card.
- free medium tea to use in February for any purchases made in January!
Here’s how to get a free Tim Hortons product every weekend
- Use your CIBC Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card during any of the participating months to qualify.
- Receive a coupon the following month for a FREE1 Tim Hortons product that you can redeem every weekend.
- Redeem your coupon on either Saturday or Sunday at any participating Tim Hortons locations and enjoy your FREE1 treat!
- Your coupon is reusable for the entire month, so make sure you save it on your smartphone or print it and hold onto it. If you accidentally delete your coupon, you can request a replacement.
Valid until December 2016
Tim Horton’s Canada
This brand was founded back in 1964 and as become very, very popular. You can find a Tim Horton’s location in most towns in Canada. If you have ever sat and watched that drive thru line you known just how popular they have become.
Personally, I cannot go one day without my famous double-double. It’s just not the same without it.
The only two products that were offered at the first Tim’s restaurants were coffee and donuts. Now they have grown to have a wider menu of soups, sandwiches, muffins, and so much more.
In 1976 the famous Timbit was introduced. People loved it and it became widely popular in very little time. There was something about that fried doughy goodness packed in a bit sized morsel. Yummy!! Today you can buy them in 35 different flavors.
Not just coffee
While Tim Horton’s is most famous for it’s coffee, you can also get delicious French Vanilla and English Toffee Cappuchino, Hot Chocolate, Lemonade, and more.
Head to your nearest restaurant location and pick up a Tim’s Card now. Load it with whatever dollar amount you want. So convenient because you don’t have to go fumbling in your pockets for loose change when you need that coffee fix. Just flip and hand to your cashier. Get your coffee in seconds and you are out the door.