If you love Cheese! You will love Amstrong Canadian Cheese! And you will love saving money with the newest Armstrong Cheese Coupons! It is available in Print format in a pdf file, and you can start saving this week on your grocery bill.
Armstrong Cheese Coupons for Canada
- **NEW** Save $1.50 on your purchase of Armstrong® Shredded Cheese (320g, 500g, 600g, 900g)
- Save $2.00 on your next purchase of Armstrong Mexican Fiesta Marble Jalapeño slices (220g) or MEGA Marble Thick slices (240g).
- Save $1.50 on your next Armstrong Combos or Real Cheese Snacks purchase.
These Cheese Coupons are available in Print format only.
Available while Coupon Quantities Last.
Coupon expiry dates are unknown.
Find More Grocery Coupons Here
Armstrong Cheese Slices Pricing
- ArmstrongExtra Old White Cheddar Cheese 600 g $7.47ea
- Marble Cheese Sticks 30 g $12.97ea
- ArmstrongSnack Marble Cheese 210 g 2 FOR $11.54 or $6.47ea
- Shredded Cheese Triple Cheddar,$7.98
Armstrong Cheese Sticks
If you are curious about the calorie count in these Armstrong Cheese Sticks, one website I use is the My Fitness Pal. It displays thousands of food items’ calorie and nutritional content, including this one.
These snack-size sticks are the perfect addition to school or work lunch boxes. Keep your fridge stocked to ensure your kids get the ideal afternoon snack. I like to serve these with apple slices. My kids devour them in minutes.
Aged cheddar is a little more sophisticated than the kiddie play sticks, making them perfect for adults. Just open the box, and pop one of the individually wrapped cheese sticks in your bag, purse, and 10wherever to enjoy the ideal afternoon or anytime snack.
Armstrong Cheese Commercial
If you have not seen this commercial, you are probably one of the few. A few weeks ago, it was all over Facebook and Twitter. It seems that everyone wanted to share this excellent ad for Armstrong Cheese.
At first, it looks like this video will have an unfortunate ending, but keep watching because it ends with an unexpected twist. You are going to be surprised and want to share it as well. Got to love that Armstrong Cheese!!