Time and Time again we are emailed with this exact question.
“Where is all my free stuff?”
Just to remind everyone: We are not the shippers of your free samples – We are merely a vast “Directory” letting you know where you can find FREEBIES, Free Coupons, Rebates, contests, etc, to apply for.
We search all over the web for you: social media, google, twitter, and get emails from our free sample community members – letting us know who has a free sample opportunity for you to apply for directly
Things out of our control
1. The waiting time: Yes the waiting time for free samples has increased to up to 12 and even up to 16 weeks to receive by mail. I’m not sure why – perhaps it is the amount they can process daily or weekly. But it’s taking a while for some to arrive – by the time you receive the free samples, you will have forgotten entirely you applied for it.
2. Many times, companies will merely “STOP” sending free samples to leave their page open to accept requests – (Companies rarely will let us know they have stopped). We have to “ASSUME” the company is still accepting free sample requests – until the page returns a 404 page or we get enough complaints and then we’ll then move it to “expired.”
3. Companies now have moved over to Product Testing companies to handle their free sample advertising campaigns – which means there is a limited amount of people whom will receive a free sample opportunity compared to the number of requests. Example Chickadvisor used to put how many samples were going to be given away (example 200 or 250), but in recent months they have not said.
So in other words – it’s almost has become a contest on whom will receive a free sample through many of these companies – You really have to work your presence of being a good member for each of these companies – grow social media and become a good contributing member to be chosen.
5. Companies run out of samples quickly – sometimes within minutes of a release – and we don’t even get a chance to advertise them to you.
6. Companies are now also using “Subscription box’s” as a way to promote their product and are giving samples within these subscriptions paid boxes. (Top Box, Beauty Box, Fab Fit Fun, and whatever new Subscriptions are now available.
NO, we are not “false advertising.”
Sometimes we get emails about hearing about “free samples” you have applied for – but we know we’ve never promoted them – We are not the only site that does the “whole directory of telling you where to you can “POTENTIALLY” get a free sample. – Nor do we know if you have clicked on a “bad leading advertisement” on our site or a competitors website, or from some weird social media advertisement somewhere in the vast online world.
All we can say is “We do the best we can” to promote only the offers we feel are legit and come from a larger known brand.